Fish Feed Mill Plant
20-24T/H floating fish feed production
RICHI 20-24T/H floating fish feed mill plant is factory construction solution for processing extruded feed (floating fish, sunken fish, shrimp, pet feed). Richi Machinery has been focusing on the field of fish feed mill plant for more than 30 years. With a deep understanding of the process flow of the floating fish feed production and long-term accumulation of fish feed technology solutions, Richi Machinery provides you with professional floating fish feed solutions and a complete set of fish feed production machines.
20-24T/H Floating fish feed mill plant
RICHI floating fish feed mill plant has solutions that are pre-engineered to a very high level of details. The detailed pre-engineering is setting a new standard for aqua feed mill plants with 0.3- 60 t/h for floating fish feed.
This solution contains all the technology needed in the process, from the intake all the way through to the bagging of the ready aquaculture feed. The solution is designed in a modular system of well proven equipment of recognized brands but still has a flexibility, so it can be customized to meet the requirements of our customers.
We will give you an overview of your options that we create according to your wishes and needs. Our skilled project department will guide you step by step to achieve the results that match your requirements. The result is a tailor-made, future-proof solution adjusted to the specific conditions, which reduces operating costs, optimizes quality, and gives you a competitive advantage.
We aim to deliver a solution that develops our customer’s extruded feed production business, and we use both in-house and external experts to secure the best fish feed mill plant solution.
Process Design Of 20-24 t/h floating fish feed mill plant
We ensure an optimal RICHI solution through a deep dialogue about requirements and needs concerning the fish feed plant. Any future operational objectives are to be considered as well. RICHI delivers a total fish feed extrusion plant solution with analysis, design and installation to help you all the way from idea to delivery of the finished project.
Intake and cleaning:
The cleaning of raw materials ensures a problem-free total process and a high-quality semi-finished or end product. With help of a drum cleaner undersized and oversized impurities are removed from the raw materials. A magnet cleaner removes metal parts (ferromagnetic contamination ) from coarse raw materials.
Dosing and Weighing:
The most economical production method are dependent on the right dosage. Precise harmonization of the components demands a high level of dosing and weighing accuracy. The fine dosing process is optimized via the application of specialized small, micro, and precision ingredient dosing systems.
Grinding the raw materials to the required structure is an essential operation which affects both pellet quality as well as the digestibility. Size reduction increases the number of particles and the surface area per unit of volume which results in increased mixing homogeneity. In addition a finer grind has a positive effect on starch gelatinization.
In the fish feed mixer machines a wide range of raw materials, additives and liquids are mixed into a homogeneous aqua feed mixture. Pre-mixing before post-grinding is applied to achieve a high homogenous mixture for more uniform grinding.
Aqua feed pellets can be produced in several diameters and hardness. Extrusion is mostly used in the production of floating, slow sinking, neutral sinking and sinking feed. The twin sctew extruder also allows high levels of oil, fats and liquids addition while producing a small pellet size.
Drying & Cooling System:
After extrusion, drying is required due to the high moisture. The product is dried and cooled to the level required for coating or finished product. Extruded pellets are dried and cooled in a fish feed dryer machine with separate stages.
Sieving is applied for separating wanted elements from unwanted material like impurities or for ensuring the particle size of the feed compound. Sieving can be applied in several stages of the fish feed mill plant production process.
Liquids such as fat, vitamins, etc. are added after the extrusion process in order to prevent them from breaking down during the hydro-thermic process. It is also applied to add the necessary proportions for an optimal feed quality.
The finished product is collected and bagged by automatic bagging machine. Low-contamination, horizontal or vertical transportation of raw materials and semi-finished products may take place with conveyors and bucket elevators.
Storage & Automation:
For an optimal capacity batches are stored in bins and bunkers before and after the main machines. Bins for raw materials and finished feed product are executed with flat walls and if required with a coating to ensure proper product flow. To achieve maximum performance of your fish feed factory, feed mill automation helps you to control and optimize the complete floating fish feed production process.
Design principles of 20-24T/H fish feed mill plant
- The principle of smooth logistics. The incoming and outgoing storage of raw materials and finished products do not interfere with each other, the fish feed production lines are reasonably connected and matched, and the flow of people and logistics is reasonably separated.
- The principle of practical advance. As an emerging basic industry, the feed industry is rapidly updated. When designing, new fish feed equipment, new processes and new technologies should be adopted as much as possible, which can not only meet the needs of current production and operation, but also meet the needs of future expansion and upgrading of the company.
- The principle of saving land. At present, the merger and integration between feed enterprises is very fast, and the technology and new requirements of feed processing are constantly emerging. Before land acquisition and construction, as much vacant land should be reserved as possible to leave enough space for future development
- The principles of the specification are met. It must meet the requirements of the latest legal documents issued by the feed industry, especially the safety and environmental protection requirements of dust, noise, lighting, rodent prevention, fire protection, product quality, labor safety, hygiene, etc. construction requirements.
- The principle of fish feed production process as the core. The workshop, warehouse, office, living and other necessary auxiliary facilities and the whole fish feed manufacturing plant design should be carried out around the production process. Before designing, it is possible to investigate the running fish feed mill plant, and listen carefully to the user’s feedback, problems and opinions existing in the operation of the floating fish feed plant, improve the design scheme, and ensure the use of functions.
20-24T/H fish feed mill plant cost
20-24T/H fish feed mill plant can process floating fish feed, pet feed, and can also be upgraded to a combined feed production line, and can process shrimp feed, special feed, livestock and poultry feed, premix and other products at the same time.
20-24T/H Fish Feed Mill Plant Can Be Customized
① The entire 20-24t/h fish feed mill plant project adopts a modular design, which can be customized according to the actual needs of customers, formula, plant structure, floor space and other requirements;
② 20-24T/H fish feed processing line with various forms (extruded pellet, powder, pelletized feed), various raw materials and formulas can be customized;
③ In addition to floating fish feed, if customers also want to process shrimp feed, livestock and poultry feed, pet feed, premix and other types, they can customize the complete production line plan according to the customer’s product plan;
④ If the customer wants to reserve the possibility of expanding the 20-24t/h fish feed mill factory capacity in the future, we will customize the plan according to the customer’s plan.
⑤ In addition to the program customization of the process flow and equipment layout, we can customize the layout and program of the whole 20-24t/h fish food making project according to customer needs, including the layout of laboratories, central control rooms, office buildings, boiler rooms, restaurants, etc.
⑥ All 20-24t/h fish feed production machine and electrical component laboratory equipment can be configured according to customer requirements, and motor and electrical component brands can also be changed according to customer needs.
⑦ In addition to new construction, it can also undertake technical renovation projects for floating fish feed production. There are several benefits to be gained from continuous upgrades, optimizations, and services on your equipment:
- Maximum extruded fish feed production
- Process knowledge and experience
- Reliability and cost efficiency
- Reduced life cycle costs
- Short and effective shutdowns
- Improved energy efficiency
Composition of complete 20-24t/h fish feed mill plant
The following is only the composition of the standard 20-24t/h fish feed mill system, which can be designed according to the actual product type, process, formula and investment budget.
|Raw materials revieving and crushing system|
|First-time crushing system|
|First-time batching and mixing system|
|Fine crushing system (Second-time crushing system )|
|Second-time mixing system|
|Extruding and pelleting system|
|Liquid adding & coating system|
|MCC Control Center; Mimic Control Panel (CPP Computer System, Batching System (Computer controlled), Cables & Cable Bridge Tube)|
List of 20-24t/h fish feed production machine
The following is only the core fish food processing machine list of the standard 20-24t/h fish feed making plant, and the equipment can be configured according to the actual product type, process, formula and investment budget.
|Pulse dust collector||Scraper conveyor|
|Bucket elevator||Pnenmatic three-way|
|Drum pre-cleaner||Permanent magnet drum|
|Storage bin||Hammer mill|
|Air-locked conveyor||Batching bins|
|Batching scale||Premix scale|
|High efficiency mixer||Buffer bin|
|Double cyclone||Ultrafine grinder|
|Screw conveyor||Square plansifter|
|Twin screw extruder||Coating machine|
|Fish feed dryer machine||Rotary screener|
|Screening system||Pellet Cooler Machine|
|Automatic packing machine||Sewing machine|
Equipment layout principles of 20-24t/h fish feed milling plant
The first is to meet and ensure the smooth production process of the 20-24t/h fish feed processing factory, and the second is to facilitate installation, maintenance and operation, and to ensure safety and economical rationality. Generally, the construction of large and medium-sized fish food factories should adopt multi-storey buildings. The structure can be in the form of steel structure or reinforced concrete structure.
Composition and function of fish feed mill
20-24T/H feed mills for floating fish generally include production areas, offices and living areas.
- The production area generally includes: processing workshop, packing room, weighbridge and weighbridge room, raw material initial inspection sampling and inspection laboratory, unloading pit, raw material warehouse (silo group), auxiliary material warehouse, finished product warehouse, power transformation and distribution room, boiler room, machine repair room, accessories warehouse, new woven bag warehouse, waste woven bag warehouse, workshop office, dressing room, bathroom, forklift storage room, driver rest room, toilet, etc.
- Office and living areas generally include: guard room, business hall, office building, administrative and promotional material warehouse, parking lot (cars and bicycles), canteen, dormitory, parking lot, bicycle shed, etc.
The management mode of each fish feed mill plant is different, and there is no strict distinction between the production area and some facilities in the living area.
Design content of floating fish feed plant
The scope of fish food factory design includes production area, office and living area, and related off-site railway and highway special lines.
The content of the floating fish feed mill design includes the general plan, technology, auxiliary production system, information system and civil engineering. Process design mainly includes the formulation of process flow and equipment selection, workshop structure and equipment layout, transportation network, ventilation and dust removal network, workshop self-made equipment and facilities, and silo layout; the design of auxiliary production system mainly includes steam supply system and compressed air system,
Power distribution and transmission system, water supply and drainage engineering, environmental protection engineering and machine repair, accessories room, woven bag library, label library, etc.; the design of information system mainly includes information management system (management software, monitoring, network), testing system and automatic production Control system; civil engineering design mainly includes general plan, various buildings and structures and roads, etc.
We supply turnkey service for your fish feed mill plant. The concept allows our customers to source the total project at RICHI, avoiding single sourcing of equipment and the engineering of putting a system together. As a turnkey supplier RICHI takes the responsibility of the floating fish feed production engineering, sourcing of equipment, supervision of installation and commission of the plant.
RICHI works to improve the quality and safety of feed by using efficient and innovative technologies throughout the process resulting in higher profitability in the entire supply chain.
Cases of 20-24 t/h fish feed plant
24 t/h feed mill plant for fish
20 t/h fish Extrusion feed plant Project
22T/H fish feed mill plant Project Report
The 22t/h fish feed mill plant project is located in a tourist resort, and the local government has limited the overall height of the project, with the highest point being about three stories high. This brought great difficulty to the design of our fish feed production project.
In the end, the fish feed company adopted the process of replacing the distributor with double multi-exit scrapers, which reduced the floor height and eliminated the material channeling problem caused by the general multi-exit scraper, ensuring that quality of the feed.
As a local aquafeed model project, this project adopts a number of industry-leading process systems:
- Since the distributor is not used, the double scraper process is adopted, and a scraper is added to bring the tailings of the distribution scraper back to the front elevator, which fundamentally solves the problem of feeding the multi-exit scraper;
- Adopt micro batching system to accurately batch ingredients and improve feed quality;
- Vacuum spraying is adopted to meet the needs of customers for high fat addition;
- The Z-type elevator is used to avoid the possibility of puffed pellets being crushed, so that the appearance of the pellets is intact.
- Project scale: The total construction area is 35289.4 m².
- Fish feed production equipment: This project is equipped with 2 eel feed production lines, 1 extruded feed production line, and a 2t/h natural gas-fired steam furnace (model WNS2-1.25-Y(Q));
- Construction content: The fish feed mill plant project covers an area of 31470m², the construction area is 13335.8m², and the total construction area is 35289.4m². The annual output is 40,000 tons of eel feed and 40,000 tons of various extruded feeds (including 20,000 tons of abalone feed, 10,000 tons of yellow croaker feed, and 10,000 tons of salmon feed).
- The construction period of the project is: 1 year to put into production.
- Number of employees: 100.
- Working system: two shifts, 6 hours per shift, 300 days of production per year.
- 22T/H fish feed mill plant process: including automatic batching, primary mixing, micro-grinding, secondary mixing, puffing, drying, drawing, packaging and other processes.
- Total investment: $3 million.
Product solutions of 22 t/h fish feed mill plant
|Yellow croaker feed||10000|
Raw material consumption of extruded feed
|brewer’s yeast powder||800.02t/a|
|vitamins, minerals, etc.||3200.02t/a|
Raw material consumption of eel feed
|vitamins, minerals, etc.||4000.02t/a|
Energy consumption of 22 t/h fish feed mill plant
|vitamins, minerals, etc.||4000.02t/a|
Main Construction Content
1# production workshop: construction area of 10658.68m², 4/-1 floors, mainly used for eel feed and extruded feed production, of which 1-2 floors are used for eel feed production line, and the 3rd floor is used for extruded feed production. ;
- Raw material warehouse: 1st floor, H: 8.4m, construction area of 1200m², mainly used for the storage of feed raw materials
- Finished product warehouse: 1st floor, H: 8.4m, construction area of 1200m², mainly used for storage of feed products
- Office building: construction area of 2001.14m², 4 floors
- Dormitory building: construction area of 1150.24m², 3 floors
- Power distribution room: construction area of 120.8m², 1 floor, mainly used for power distribution in the factory area
- Machine repair room: building surface 363.2m², 1 floor, mainly used for machine repair
- Gas boiler room: construction area of 128m2, 1 floor, mainly used for gas boiler construction
Main fish feed production machine
|Eel fish compound feed processing equipment|
|Computer Control System||Modular computer simulation screen||1|
|Conical Powder Sieve||SCQZ60X50X80||2|
|Permanent Magnetic Cartridge||TCXT25||4|
|Double-layer high-efficiency mixer for fish feed||SJHS2A||5|
|Extruded fish feed production equipment|
|Computer Control System||Modular computer simulation screen||8|
|Cylinder Preliminary Screening||/||8|
|Ingredient warehouse group||2000m³||1|
|Ingredient weighing bucket||2 tons/batch||8|
|Twin paddle fish feed mixer||/||8|
|Measuring Electronic Scale||2 tons/batch||10|
|Bucket elevator||4KW, 36/28||8|
|Fish feed extruder for floating feed||/||6|
|Fish feed dryer machine||/||6|
|Counterflow Cooling Tower||25*25||6|
|Automatic Packaging Scale||S-50||8|
|Electronic Control Equipment||Cable electrical, etc.||1|
|Liquid Addition System||/||1|
|Automobile hydraulic flaps||100 tons||1|
|Triaxial Screw Conveyor||/||8|
Production process of 22 t/h fish feed mill plant
01 Process of extruded feed processing project:
02 Process flow of eel feed:
Layout of 22 t/h fish feed mill plant
There are 2 new production workshops, 1 gas boiler room, supporting raw material warehouse, finished product warehouse, and one office building and one dormitory building in this 22t/h fish feed mill plant project.
The 1# production workshop of the main project is located on the northwest side of the floating fish feed mill plant, and the supporting raw material warehouse is located on the north side of the production workshop, adjacent to the entrance and exit on the north side of the project, which is convenient for the transportation of raw and auxiliary materials; the supporting finished product warehouse is located on the south side of the production workshop.
The exhaust pipe of the production workshop is located in the downwind direction of the factory area, and the layout is reasonable; the living area of the factory area is located on the south side of the factory area, close to the entrance and exit on the south side of the project, which is convenient for people to enter and exit. To sum up, the layout of the floating fish feed mill plant project is relatively reasonable and meets the needs of production and environmental protection.
Aquatic feeds have very high requirements in terms of both nutritional and physical characteristics of feed. These nutritional and physical feed requirements are driven by the life stage of a specific species under consideration. Physical characteristics include issues such as pellet size and shape; pellet density allowing us to produce floating, slow sinking and sinking feeds; water stability and pellet durability. The challenge is to achieve all of these while having a negligible effect on the environment.
RICHI keep these and other project specific issues in mind when designing a fish feed mill plant. The choice of equipment, technologies, processes, and equipment is, therefore, the key to success. We take time consulting with customers to ensure we fully understand customer requirements and more specifically requirements of the specific market the customer is serving. We do not promote or apply a “standard” floating fish feed mill plant design and each project is customized on its own merits.
In the past 30 years, as floating fish feed mill plant manufacturer, we have accumulated rich experience. We has exported floating fish feed equipment for sale the world, and has reached cooperative relations with more than 2,000 customers in more than 130 countries and regions, providing them with complete solutions and services covering the entire product life cycle.
Customer experience is the touchstone. Richi Machinery has benefited a lot from winning the market with connotative products and high-quality services. Richi Machinery specialize in floating fish food equipment for sale, our fish feed mill plant machines are carefully designed for customers according to the actual feed production requirements.