1-90T/H Paper Pellet Plant For recyclable paper waste
Paper pellet plant is a pellet processing system that processes paper pellets from various waste paper and waste cardboard.
It usually consists of crushing, mixing, drying, granulating, cooling, screening, packaging and other sections. For different paper pellet applications, the paper pellet production process and equipment configuration plans will also be different.
- Capacity: 0.3-90 t/h
- Application: cat litter production line, pet litter company, paper mill, plate factory, biomass pellet plant, etc.
Paper pellets made by paper pellet plant can be used to produce various paper products, wooden boards, biomass fuels, etc., and can also be used to produce animal feed, biomass chemicals, etc.
RICHI meets different process requirements of paper pellet plants through the optimized combination of various types of pellet equipment.
At present, our paper pellet plant equipment has been exported to the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Mauritius and other countries and regions.
With the continuous improvement of environmental awareness, the application prospects of waste paper pellets will become more and more broad, becoming an important force in promoting sustainable development.
According to the wide range of uses of waste paper, the wide application of paper pellet machines and paper pellet production lines is also obvious.
Applicable raw materials for paper pellet plant
Generally speaking, the paper raw materials suitable for paper pellet plants are recyclable paper.
- White Waste Paper refers to paper that has not been printed or has been cut off during printing by a printing factory, and is white, wordless, and uncontaminated by pigments.
- Cardboard Boxes are the most common and are currently the largest paper waste generated in our lives. (Tape and express stickers on cardboard boxes belong to other garbage.)
- Kraft Paper has high tear resistance and dynamic strength. It is commonly used in file bags, old envelopes and paper packaging bags.
Types Of Paper Pellet Plant
According to the different uses of paper pellets, the processes of the paper pellet production line are also different.
Simply put, the paper pellet line technology is mainly divided into 4 categories: the technology of processing paper cat litter pellets, the technology of processing paper fuel pellets, the technology of processing paper pellet feed, and the technology of processing paper mill pellets.
Equipment to start paper pellet plant
Waste paper crushing equipment
The paper crushing equipment serve to crush the paper raw materials into small size. It includes hammer mill, shredder. For fine materials like paper powder, this process is not necessary. In addition to crushers, we sometimes also configure paper shredders for customers.
paper Drying machine
The raw materials for making paper pellets should have the moisture content between 12% and 18%. Some customers recycle many types of paper, some of which are wet. This requires the use of a drum dryer, it has large size, high automation, and high efficiency.
To transmit the crushed raw materials to the next equipment, we need a screw conveyor. Besides, scraper conveyor is used to transmit produced paper pellets. Conveyors serves as the connection part between different processing equipment.
Paper pellet machine can make paper materials into paper pellets. Ring die pellet machine is a must-have equipment. We provide 0.3-4.5t/h paper pellet machine equipment. In a paper pellet plant, we can combine several paper pellet machines to double the production capacity, like all other manufacturers.
The newly produced waste paper pellets from the paper pellet machine are hot. A counter-flow paper pellet cooling machine can cool the paper pellets to room temperature, and increase their hardness and lower the moisture content. This is a very necessary process for pellet packing in bags.
The paper pellets need to be bagged, stored or transported to the customers. Pellet packing machine can realize quantitative packing automatically. It has the function of weighing, packing, transmission and sewing. You’d better choose water proof bags, for the paper pellets will be useless once they get damp.
paper pellet plant projects
6-7 t/H Paper Pellet Plant In Russia
This project is used to process paper cat litter, and the customer’s source of income is discarded cardboard.
- Date: April 9th, 2021
- The install period: 40 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 350,000USD
10 t/h paper pellet plant in USA
This project is used to process mixed fuel pellets of paper and wood chips, with the addition of paper being 5%.
- Date: Nov 1st, 2020
- The install period: 60 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 280,000 USD
3 t/h paper pellet plant in canada
This project is used to process fuel paper pellets. These equipment are used for community paper recycling.
- Date: Nov 1st, 2021
- The install period: 55 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 310,000 USD
2 t/h paper pellet plant in UK
This project is used to process paper pet litter pellet products, and the customer’s raw material is discarded office paper.
- Date: March 30th, 2022
- The install period: 30 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 180,000 USD
2-2.5 T/H Paper Pellet plant In Kazakhstan
This project uses a variety of waste paper as raw materials to process cat litter pellets.
- Date: April 9th, 2022
- The install period: 30 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 98,000 USD
300-400 Kg/H Paper pellet plant In Mauritius
This project is used to process rabbit litter pellets made from waste paper boxes.
- Date: Nov 1st, 2021
- The install period: 20 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 60,000 USD
8 t/h paper pellet plant in Australia
This project is used to process paper and bentonite mixed cat litter pellet products.
- Date: Nov 1st, 2020
- The install period: 90 Days
- paper pellet plant price: 440,000 USD
300-400 Kg/H Paper pellet plant Ukraine
This project is used to process paper and grass mixed pet litter pellet products.
- Date: March 30th, 2022
- The install period: 20Days
- paper pellet plant price: 55,000 USD
Paper pellet plant video
Featured paper pellet plant solution
Here, RICHI will show you some featured paper pellet plant solution we have done.
how to start 1-1.5 ton per hour paper pellet plant?
- paper pellet production process: Dry naturally – Crushing system – Pelletizing and Cooling system – Packing system
- paper pellet plant cost: 160,000-180,000 USD
- Machinery for 1-1.5 t/h paper pellet plant:
|Paper crusher||SFSP 66*60||1|
|Pulse dust collector||TBLMa.36b||1|
|Paper pelletizer||MZLH 420||1|
how to build 3-3.5 t/h paper pellet plant?
- Paper pellet making process: Drying system – Crushing system – Pelletizing and Cooling system – Screening system – Packing system
- Paper pellet machine plant price: 300,000-350,000 USD
- Machinery for 3-3.5 t/h Paper pelleting plant:
|Paper hammer mill Machine||SFSP 66*60||1|
|Paper hammer mill||SFSP66*80||1|
|Pulse dust collector||TBLMa.36b||2|
|Paper pellet mill||MZLH 520||1|
|Automatic Bagging Machine||DCS-50||1|
how to set up 4-5 t/h paper pellet plant?
- Paper pellet manufacturing process: Drying system – Crushing system – Pelletizing and Cooling system – Screening system – Packing system – MCC Control Center ;Mimic Control Panel
- Paper pellet plant cost: 380,000-400,000 USD
- Machinery for 4-5 t/h Paper pellet plant:
|Paper pellet press||MZLH 520||2|
how to build commercial 6-7 t/h Paper pellet plant design？
- Paper pellet production process: Crushing system -Drying System- Pelletizing and Cooling system – Screening system – Packing system – MCC Control Center; Mimic Control Panel
- Paper pellet plant cost: 420,000 – 550,000 USD
- Machinery for 6-7 t/h Paper pellet production line:
|Paper hammer mill||SFSP 66*60, SFSP66*80||4|
|paper Drying machine||ф1800*180000||2|
|Paper pellet making machine||MZLH 520||3|
|Vibrating screening machine||TDZS63||1|
|paper pellet Packing machine||DCS-50||1|
how to start 8-10 t/h Paper pellet factory？
- Paper pellet production process: Drying system – Crushing system – Pelletizing and Cooling system – Screening system – Packing system – MCC Control Center; Mimic Control Panel
- Paper pellet plant cost: 720,000 – 900,000 USD
- Machinery for 8-10 t/h Paper pellet production line:
|Paper hammer mill||SFSP 66*60||4|
|Pulse dust collector||TBLMa.36b||4|
|Drum dryer||ф2400*100000*3 Layer||2|
|Hop pellet making machine||MZLH 520||4|
How to build a complete high quality paper pellet plant?
In brief, to start a paper pellet plant, you need to have stable supply of paper materials, you should own or rent enough place to build a paper pellet plant workshop, and you need a complete set of paper pellet production equipment.
Besides, you should take into account the electric power consumption, the labor cost, and the transportation cost.
Raw material sources
Plenty of raw materials, you should know this. No matter what your channel is, try to keep the cost of raw materials low. In addition, you need to take into account the transportation cost. You’d better select the location near the paper material source.
The workshop should be large enough to deposit raw materials and hold paper pellet plant equipment. To ensure continuous production, you should deposit raw materials at least for 15 days’ production.
The raw material warehouse should have ceilings and quarantine measures to prevent rain, thunder, wind and fire.
The size of the workshop is determined by the design of paper pellet plant. According to different production capacity and equipment, the land occupation varies a lot. You’d better consult the sales representatives for specific advice.
After confirming the size of the workshop, you can choose the location. To make full advantages of the regional advantages, you should consider the rent, electricity and water price, local policy, the distance from raw materials and markets.
Select appropriate paper pellet plant equipment
- Determine the type and hardness of waste paper materials: Hard materials and soft materials require different equipment to complete. Choosing all equipment can allow you to get twice the result with half the effort.
- Determine the pellet size of the equipment’s incoming and outgoing materials: According to the customer’s final product requirements, the paper pellet press may need to be customized, and the type of equipment that meets the paper pellet machine production standards should be selected.
- Determine the output of the paper pellet palnt equipment: Paper pellet production capacity is the key to investment income. It is necessary to determine the production scale of the paper pellet factory and the situation of waste paper raw materials.
- Choose the right equipment manufacturer: We recommend that you choose a large manufacturer. Large scale equipment manufacturers have stronger soft power and hard power, good equipment quality, more transparent and reasonable quotations, and complete after-sales support.
Besides the cost of raw materials, workshop, and equipment, you should consider the operating cost, including the power consumption, equipment maintenance, storage and transportation, labor cost, local policies, etc.
Generally, the larger the paper pellet plant production capacity, the lower the unit cost, and the higher the scale benefits.
Technical Service for paper pellet plant
- Design for paper pellet production plant flow and equipment layout freely according to the site.
- Supply the foundation drawing of equipment and drawing of parts made by buyer.
- Supply the technical parameters of peripheral equipment.
- During the operation, we can offer the technology service freely if the user needs to adjust the layout and application.
- During the operation, we only collect the cost if the user is willing to upgrade the equipment when we have the advantage technology.
FAQS of Paper pellet plant
Notably, many people who have abundant and sufficient waste paper raw materials are overly concerned with how they can start a paper pellet plant.
RICHI paper pellet plant is a guarantee for you to produce quality pellets. Also, you are sure that with the right procedures of the pellet design then the operational factors will flow appropriately. Consider then having a paper pellet plant designed fittingly to your advantage.
RICHI has a team of professional engineers who will provide detailed and patient answers to every customer who comes to us and provide detailed paper pellet plant guidance and analysis for specific situations. Please feel free to contact Richi Machinery!