peanut shell pellet machine
The peanut shell pellet machine is a biomass pellet equipment that processes peanut shell fuel pellets and peanut shell feed pellets. It is mainly used in biomass pellet factory, feed factory, fuel pellet factory, fertilizer factory, etc.
Our peanut shell pellet mills adopt ring die design, which are known for their high efficiency and reliability, excellent controllability and competitive price.
- capacity: 0.3-10 T/H
- capacity: 1-42 T/H
- price: 7,000-100,000 USD
- Pellet size: 2-12mm
Over 25 years of experience in designing and manufacturing has proved our strong ability and great product quality. RICHI can offer complete peanut shell pellet plant solutions for 1-90 t/h fuel pellets, 1-160 t/h feed pellets and 1-60t/h fertilizer pellets.
At present, the peanut shell pellet production lines we have established include a 10t/h peanut shell feed pellet production line in Senegal, a 6t/h peanut shell pellet fuel production line in Canada, etc.
On this page, RICHI will mainly introduce you to fuel-based peanut shell pellet machines.
Types of peanut shell pellet machine
According to different application fields, peanut shell pellet making machines can be divided into the following three categories:
peanut hulls fuel pellet machine
- Output: 0.3-4.5T/H (single machine)
- Model: MZLH
Peanut shell feed pellet machine
- Output: 1-42T/H (single machine)
- Model: SZLH
peanut hull organic fertilizer granulator
- Output: 1-10T/H (single machine)
- Model: MZLH
At present, except for a small amount of peanut shells that are processed and used in feed, organic fertilizer, chemical industry, and medicine, most of them are directly burned or abandoned on farmland, resulting in a huge waste of resources.
Therefore, peanut shell pellet mill and peanut shell pellet production line technology are used to compress peanut shells into denser solid molded fuel. After combustion, “zero” CO2 emissions can be achieved, which not only efficiently utilizes resources, but also protects the environment.
Features Of peanut shell pellet machine
The new generation biomass peanut shell pellet mill is developed and designed by the RICHI engineering team and is specially used for peanut shell granulation.
RICHI has its own production base of 50,000 square meters. This ring die biomass series peanut hull granulator is a stable, reliable, efficient, safe and economical model that has been tested and demonstrated in the RICHI factory for hundreds of times. The equipment can achieve 24 hours of continuous operation.
- Using high-precision gears for direct transmission, the transmission efficiency is as high as over 98%;
- The transmission gear tooth blank is water forged and then normalized and heat treated to increase the tooth surface hardness;
- The tooth surface is carburized, and the carburized layer is as deep as 2.4mm, which enhances wear resistance and extends the service life of parts;
- The hard tooth surface is processed by a silent precision grinding and edge trimming process to make the operation quieter and more stable;
- The main shaft and conjoined hollow shaft are made of imported alloy structural steel through water forging, rough turning, heat treatment, fine turning and fine grinding;
- The structure is reasonable and the hardness is uniform, which improves the fatigue resistance and wear resistance of the components and provides safe operation, give you more reliable protection;
- The bearings used in the corn stalk pellet machine are all high-quality silent bearings, and a thin oil circulation cooling and lubrication system is added. The bearings have a longer service life and safer operation;
- The ring die is precision manufactured from high-grade stainless high-nickel steel. The unique compression ratio design is reasonable, which ensures better product quality, longer service life of the ring die, and minimizes production costs.
Globally, there is a huge annual production of agricultural waste, such as peanut shells, which are not only abundant but also “clean” and renewable.
From the perspectives of rational utilization of energy and environmental protection, peanut shell molding fuel has broad application prospects. Therefore, investing in peanut shell pellet equipment and peanut hulls pellet production business is also very promising.
Advantages of peanut shell pellet machine
- Low energy consumption
- Low failure rate
- Low maintenance cost
- Maintenance and repair are simple, fast and convenient
- Low labor cost
- Has a professional R&D team and after-sales service team
Due to the light bulk density of peanut shells, raw materials from distant areas cannot be efficiently and economically transported to the destination for processing.
In order to reduce transportation costs, peanut shells need to be compressed and granulated. Applying pelletizing technology and using a peanut shell pelletizer can increase the volume density of peanut shell particles by 4.44 times, effectively reducing the transportation cost and storage space of peanut shells.
Technical Parameters Of peanut shell pellet machine
|Model||Main Power(kw)||Anti-caking Feeder(kw)||Capacity|
Pelleting parameters of peanut shell pellets machine
Regarding the factors that affect the hot pressing molding of peanut shells, the optimal value range of the pelleting process is:
- Heating temperature: 88 ~ 112 ℃;
- Peanut shell moisture content: 15% ~ 16.2%;
- Molding pressure: 9.5～11.3 MPa;
- Mass ratio of peanut shells to binder: 2.8:1~4:1.
According to the practice of some of our customers, the molding process parameters used by many customers are:
- Molding pressure: 10MPa,
- Peanut shell to binder mass ratio: 3:1,
- Peanut shell moisture content: 15%,
- Heating temperature: 100℃.
Under these conditions, the relaxed density of the peanut shell molded block reaches 1.1008g/cm³, which basically meets the requirements for combustion and transportation.
RICHI’s ring-die structure peanut shell pellet mill machine focuses on reducing production energy consumption, reducing product costs, and improving mold wear resistance.
It focuses on solving the problems of high energy consumption, frequent replacement of wearing parts, and frequent replacement of wearing parts in the biomass pellet fuel processing process. Maintenance difficulties and other issues.
If you are interested in this biomass pellet mill series equipment, please contact us for details!
peanut shell pellet machine Projects
We have set up many peanut shell pellet production lines in China and overseas market, such as India, Canada, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Ghana, Bangladesh, Myanmar and other countries.
peanut shell pellet machine in canada
- project date: 2020.09.05
- Pellet Size: 6mm
peanut shell pellet machine in Ghana
- project date: 2021.9.26
- Pellet Size: 8mm
peanut shell pellet machine in Vietnam
- project date: 2022.10.15
- Pellet Size: 6-8mm
peanut shell pellets machine in Indonesia
- project date: 2020.06.16
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
peanut shell pellet processing machine in Nigeria
- project date: 2023.07.11
- Pellet Size: 6-10mm
peanut shell pellet making machine in India
- project date: 2020.07.24
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
peanut shell pellet mill equipment in Argentina
- project date: 2019.05.17
- Pellet Size: 8mm
peanut shell pellet production machine in Brazil
- project date: 2022.07.29
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
We are a modern enterprise specialized in the design, manufacture, installation, accessories, and after-sales service of machinery and biomass pellet production lines used in the biomass pellet industry. Feel free to contact RICHI for peanut shell pellet production solution!
Working Principle Of peanut shell pellet machine
Peanut shell pellet machine is based on mechanical circular motion and powered by motor. Under the action of friction, the pressing roller rotates, and a temperature is generated between the pressing roller and the particles.
The powdery material is gelatinized at high temperature and discharged from the die hole under the extrusion of the pressing roller. After being sent out of the machine, the length of the pellets can be adjusted through the cutter.
RICHI peanut shell pellet machine is designed and manufactured using the principle of ring die extrusion. It has the characteristics of small equipment size and low operating energy consumption.
It can realize the production of biomass materials with natural moisture content without adding any additives or binders. Molding at room temperature.
Are peanut shells waste? No, statistics show that peanut shells make up about 20% of the weight of a dry peanut pod. It is a raw material for new energy materials. Peanut shells are used to make pellets for customers to replace coal as an important fuel.
How to unearth your own peanut fuel treasure from garbage? At present, the best answer I can give you is – peanut shell pellet machine.
How to choose a suitable peanut shell pellet machine?
When choosing peanut shell pellet mill, you can’t just look at the manufacturer’s propaganda, and you can’t just listen to what the manufacturer says.
There are many specific technical parameters that can be compared, and it is required to sign a contract to use conditions to restrict the behavior of peanut shell pellet maker machine manufacturers and ensure rights and interests to reduce economic losses.
Generally speaking, those who can meet the following conditions can consider purchasing:
- The peanut shell pelleting machine must be able to operate continuously for 24 hours (that is, an average of no less than 20 hours a day).
- If the ring die life warranty is more than 800 hours, the mold consumption per ton of pellets should be smaller. Some manufacturers consume very large amounts of molds per ton, which is very unreasonable.
- The number of openings in the ring die directly affects the mold’s productivity and life costs. For the same type of mold, for each additional hole, the mold life capacity can produce about one ton more pellets, which can save mold costs. Therefore, when choosing a peanut shell pellet machine, you should consider the number of openings in the mold. The more openings, the greater the productivity and life of the mold.
- The service life of the pressure roller bearings is more than 800 hours. Some manufacturers have a service life of less than 200 hours, and some even less.
- The main machine and the main shaft of the pellet machine must be guaranteed for at least one year.
- It is suitable for various biomass raw materials. No matter the type of raw material is selected, whether it is a single material or a mixture of biomass raw materials in any proportion, it can be produced normally and shall not be lower than the rated output.
- When producing one ton of pellets, regardless of the type of raw materials, the power consumption is less than 55-75 kilowatt hours, and the power consumption is not allowed to exceed 80 kilowatt-hours/ton. There are manufacturers whose power consumption per ton is as high as 100-120 kilowatt hours or more.
- Many manufacturers are promoting automatic oil filling, but this is only a superficial phenomenon. When buying a peanut shell pellet machine, you should pay more attention to how often oil is injected. How much oil is injected to produce one ton of granules is the most important.
Richi Machinery is a professional biomass peanut shell pellet machine manufacturer located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China. RICHI is committed to the design and production of modern biomass pellet mills and various supporting equipment and accessories for biomass pellet plant.
We have technical elites engaged in production, design and installation, coupled with advanced inspection facilities, complete quality assurance system and strict management system, we are very trustworthy.
Complete peanut shell pellet machine plant Construction
Processing peanut shell pellets not only requires a peanut shell pelleting machine and pelleting system, but also requires crushing, drying, cooling, screening, packaging and other processes. However, the process flow will be different depending on the state of the raw materials.
For example, if the customer’s peanut shell raw material has a moisture content of 10%, do not configure drying equipment; if the customer’s raw material is very clean peanut shells, it can be crushed directly…
RICHI biomass solidification technology converts various biomass resources and forestry processing waste into molded fuel, which is an important technical means to solve the waste and pollution of biomass resources.
Peanut shell pellet machine and peanut shell pellet production line are featured products in biomass pellet plant solutions. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact Richi Machinery!
Featured peanut shell pellet machine line solution
How to set up 4-5 T/H peanut shell pellet machine plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 10,000 tons
- The total project investment: 220,000 USD
- Construction content: Production workshop*600m², office*150m², warehouse*450m²*brick-concrete structure
- Working system: There are 3 employees in this project. Considering the cost of electricity, the production in this project is basically concentrated at night.
- Raw material consumption: peanut shells, dry sawdust, and crushed straw*10010 tons/year
- Pellet specifications: diameter 6-8mm, length 4-5cm
- Packaging bag consumption: 10,000 pieces
- Main equipment: 1 auger conveyor, 1 peanut shell pellet machine, 3 belt conveyors, 1 cooling warehouse, 1 forklift, 1 forklift, 1 bag dust collector
4 t/h peanut shell pelleting plant Process flow design
- First, manually spray water mist on the raw materials (dry sawdust, peanut shells, broken straw, etc.) and put them into the material mouth of the auger conveyor using a forklift;
- Before feeding, manually sort out the raw materials whose appearance and volume do not meet the requirements to avoid damage to the equipment, and then send them to the closed peanut shell pellet mill through a closed auger conveyor for physical extrusion and granulation;
- Then, the product is sent to the cooling machine via the belt conveyor for cooling, and then enters the screening machine for screening, and the qualified pellets will enter the packaging section;
- Finally, the finished peanut shell pellets are put into ton bags by the belt conveyor.
How to start 4T/H peanut shell pellet mill plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 10,000 tons
- Total peanut shell pellet plant cost: 290,000 USD
- Construction content: Production area*1600m², raw material area*1100m², finished product area*1100m², office area*200m²
- Water consumption: 180m³/a
- Annual power consumption: 350,000 KW·h/a
- Peanut hull pellet specifications: diameter Φ10-12 mm, pellet length 20 mm
- Raw and auxiliary material consumption: peanut shells, sawdust* 10000/a. The raw materials for this project are recycled from rural areas and transported to the factory by vehicle.
- Working system: After the project is completed, the labor capacity will be 12 people, 1 shift, 8 hours per shift, 300 days of work per year
- Main equipment: 3 peanut shell pellet machines, 1 crusher, 1 loading machine, 1 magnetic shaft, 1 forklift, 1 grab truck, 4 conveyor belts, etc.
4T/H peanut shell pellet Process flow:
- Crushing: Larger materials such as peanut shells used in the project are crushed. The crushed materials and fine particles such as wood chips enter the magnetic separation process.
- Magnetic separation: The crushed raw materials are magnetically attracted by the large magnetic block above the conveyor belt.
- Granulation: The crushed mixture enters the peanut shell pellet machine for extrusion and granulation, and the powder is extruded into columnar finished products.
- Finished product: During the extrusion and granulation process, the biomass generates a certain temperature. After being naturally cooled by the conveyor belt, it enters the finished product warehouse and is packaged directly in bags.
How to build 1.5-2T/H peanut shell pellet machine plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 5,000 tons
- Total project investment: 70,000 USD
- Covering area: 1560 m²
- Main construction content: production workshop (total area 300m², equipped with a complete set of pellet production line), finished product warehouse * 560m², raw material warehouse * 500m², office, etc. In addition, an area of 200m² is reserved for incoming and outgoing transportation machinery and equipment.
- Work system: The project labor quota is 5 people, the working day is 300 days a year, a single shift system is implemented, and the work is 10 hours a day.
- Pellet fuel specifications: length 60mm, 90mm, 120mm, diameter 10mm
- Main equipment: peanut shell pellet machine, screening machine, belt conveyor, dust collector (design air volume 2000~5000³/h, dust removal efficiency >99%), feed bin (60*100*400 (cm)), forklift.
1.5-2T/H peanut shell pellet plant Process flow:
- Raw materials crushing: Mainly use crushed peanut shells after peeling by peanut shelling machine as raw materials. The particle size of crushed peanut shells is 0.5-2 cm. The transportation, loading and unloading of raw materials in this process produces unorganized emissions. The moisture content of crushed peanut shells is 8%-15%. This project does not require drying of raw materials.
- Conveying: The raw materials are continuously transported to the feed bin through a closed belt conveyor. The feed bin is equipped with a stirring device to ensure that the materials can be mixed evenly.
- Pressing and pelleting: The uniformly mixed materials are sent to 3 peanut shell pellet mills through the belt corridor (an additional 1 machine is set as a standby).
- Cooling: After extrusion, the internal temperature of the molded fuel is very high, and it needs to be naturally cooled down so that its temperature can reach the conditions for packaging and storage.
- Screening: After cooling, the pellet fuel enters the pellet fuel screening device. After screening, the unformed or unqualified pellet fuel will enter the pellets machine and be re-formed.
- Packaging and warehousing: Qualified pellet fuel is manually measured and packed into warehousing. The packaging bags are woven cloth bags, and each bag has a specification of 1ton peanut shell pellets.
Faqs of peanut shell pellet machine
Start your Peanut shell pellet production business
Peanut shell is a renewable, abundant and easily available agricultural and sideline product, and it is also a non-toxic and excellent natural material. With the rapid development of economy and society, the supply of energy and resources is becoming increasingly tight, and the development and resource utilization of waste have attracted more and more attention from countries around the world.
Using peanut shell pellet machine and peanut shell pellets production line to utilize peanut shells as a resource can not only reduce environmental pollution to a certain extent, but also extract and utilize the potential value of peanut shells and maximize the added value of peanut shells as agricultural and sideline products, in line with the concept of green circular economy, and has practical significance in responding to the construction of national ecological civilization and the implementation of sustainable development strategies.
If you also see the prospect of peanut shell pellet processing and see the value of peanut shell pellets, contact Richi Machinery to learn about our peanut shell pellet machine and peanut shell pellet making plant, and get equipment quotations, process flows and complete solutions!