Corn stalk pellet machine
Corn straw pellet machine is a biomass pellet equipment used to process straw pellets. It has the advantages of high productivity, low requirements on the moisture content of raw materials, and does not require any additives or binders during the molding process. It is suitable for corn straw pellet production of various scales.
According to the different needs of the market, RICHI corn stalk pellet machine can produce different products such as corn stalk fuel pellets and corn stalk feed pellets.
Among them, the produced feed pellets can be used as feed for cattle and sheep in winter and spring and stored. The fuel pellets can be processed into straw pellets that can replace charcoal and become a new renewable fuel energy source, which has been widely promoted.
- Corn stalk pellet machine Capacity: for fuel pellets 0.6-10 T/H, for feed 1-42 T/H, for fertilizer 1-12 T/H
- Corn stalk pellet machine price: 10,000-100,000 USD
- Pellet size: 2-12mm
- Application: straw pellet plant (fuel), Straw pellet production line (feed), fuel pellet plant, biomass pellet plant, animal feed mill plant, organic fertilizer pellet factory, etc.
RICHI Machinery is one of the world’s largest and most advanced straw pellets machine manufacturers. We can provide you with customized corn straw pellet production solutions with different outputs, different raw materials, and different processes.
If you are interested in our pellet machine and biomass pellet plant construction, please feel free to contact us!
(Note: This page will mainly explain to you the content of the fuel straw pellet machine. If you want to process feed or organic fertilizer, please refer directly to our animal feed pellet machine and organic fertilizer pellet machine.)
Features Of corn stalk pellet machine
Corn stalk pellet machine uses the roller-die principle to compress various biomass straw raw materials into pellet fuel. The main structure includes a base, forming motor, coupling, feeder motor, forced feeder, blower, and discharge mouth and molding chamber.
- Suitable for processing various agricultural and forestry waste pellets.
- Mold transverse direction. Vertical feeding, no arching, easy heat dissipation. The mold is installed statically and horizontally, the corn straw pellet machine is easy to fix and the machine operates smoothly;
- The main machine box is precision cast from high-quality steel with uniform thickness and tight structure; it is then carefully processed by a CNC machining center imported from Switzerland, with zero error in processing accuracy, provide stronger support for normal operation.
- The bearings and oil seals used in the transmission part are all imported high-precision bearings and imported wear-resistant and temperature-resistant fluorine rubber oil seals, and a special lubrication oil return system is added, the oil circuit is circulated for cooling, and automatic timing oil lubrication is provided. Ensure the bearings are fully lubricated for safer and more reliable operation.
- The ring die has two layers and can be used both upper and lower, reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Using gear direct transmission, the transmission rate reaches more than 98%. The equipment has low energy consumption, stable operation and large output.
- The density of the products pressed by this corn stalk pellet machine can reach 0.8~1.2g/cm3, and due to its high strength, the surface is relatively smooth, the calorific value is also high, and the pellet quality is good.
- The ring-die corn stalk pellet machine does not require an external heat source, that is, it can be formed without heating during the molding process of compressed corn straw pellets.
Our corn stover pellet machine technology has the advantages of low energy consumption, high efficiency, good curing effect, and high product quality. This corn stalk pellet machine has become the trend of models used for densification molding of corn stover biomass pellets in the future.
Technical Parameters Of corn stalk pellet machine
|Model||Main Power(kw)||Anti-caking Feeder(kw)||Capacity|
Production Requirements For corn stalk pellet machine
The moisture content of raw materials and the aspect ratio of ring die holes are the basic process conditions for corn straw pelleting.
- When the screen hole diameter is not larger than 6mm, the raw material moisture content is between 20% and 30%, and the ring die hole length-to-diameter ratio is 5:1, the corn straw forming rate is high and the forming process is stable.
- Test data shows that when the screen aperture is 6mm, the raw material moisture content is 25%, and the ring die hole aspect ratio is 5:1, the comprehensive power consumption reaches the optimal value, and the power consumption per ton of forming pellets is less than 100kwh.
Different biomass raw materials have different requirements for molding conditions.
For ordinary biomass straws such as corn straw, the corn based straws pelleting process is easier to control, the molding rate is higher, and the power consumption per ton of material can be kept at a reasonable level, which is practical application conditions.
Corn stalk pellet machine projects
Corn stalk pellet machine in Argentina
- project date: 2020.09.05
- Pellet Size: 6mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in Brazil
- project date: 2021.9.26
- Pellet Size: 8mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in USA
- project date: 2020.10.15
- Pellet Size: 6-8mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in Indonesia
- project date: 2020.06.16
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in Russia
- project date: 2023.07.11
- Pellet Size: 6-10mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in India
- project date: 2020.07.24
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in South Africa
- project date: 2019.05.17
- Pellet Size: 8mm
Corn stalk pellet machine in Mexico
- project date: 2022.07.29
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
How to choose corn stalk pellet machine?
The purchase of corn straw pellet machine is an important link related to the efficiency and quality of the biomass pellet production line. The following are some tips for purchasing a corn stalk pellet making machine:
- Production demand analysis:
Before purchasing a corn stalk pellets machine, you must first fully understand your production needs. Taking into account factors such as production scale, sales type, power consumption (or transformer), etc., determine the specifications and production capacity of the corn straw pellet machine required.
- Equipment quality and brand reputation:
Choose well-known brands and suppliers with good reputation to ensure reliable quality of equipment. Corn stalk pellet mill machines should use high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing processes to ensure the stability and durability of the equipment.
- Equipment performance and technical indicators:
Pay attention to the performance and technical indicators of the maize stover pellet machine, such as production capacity, energy consumption, etc. Choose corn fuel pellets equipment that meets your own production needs and has higher performance to improve production efficiency and product quality.
- Supporting equipment and function expansion:
Consider the compatibility and synergy between the corn stalk pelletizer machine and other equipment to ensure the smooth operation of the entire production line. At the same time, consider the functional scalability of the equipment so that it can be upgraded and modified as needed.
- Maintenance and after-sales service:
Understand the supplier’s after-sales service system and technical support capabilities. Ensure that suppliers can provide timely maintenance and upkeep support to ensure long-term stable operation of equipment.
- Cost-benefit analysis:
Conduct a cost-benefit analysis by comprehensively considering equipment price, maintenance costs, energy consumption and other factors. Choose a corn stalk pellet machine that meets your needs in terms of performance and quality at a reasonable price.
- Visit and test machine:
Visit the supplier’s production factory as much as possible to understand the actual production conditions and quality control of the equipment. Carry out a test run to observe the operating effect and pellet quality of the equipment to ensure that the equipment meets expected requirements.
- Refer to user reviews and experiences (customer cases):
Refer to the reviews and experiences of other users to understand the actual use of the equipment and user satisfaction, so as to better choose a suitable corn stover pellet machine.
In short, when purchasing a corn stalk pellet machine, you need to comprehensively consider production needs, equipment quality, performance indicators, maintenance services, cost-effectiveness, etc.
Through careful selection and comparison, you can definitely choose a high-quality corn stalk pelleting machine that suits your production needs and improve production efficiency and product quality.
Videos of corn stalk pellet machine
Why invest in corn stalk pellets production industry?
This is related to the importance of peanut shell pellet machine and straw compression molding technology.
Straw raw materials, their bulk density is much smaller than wood. For example, the bulk density of corn straw is equivalent to 1/8 of wood, and the bulk density of wheat straw is less than 1/10 of wood.
The low density of straw raw materials will cause difficulties in storage and transportation, limiting the economy and feasibility of large-scale utilization.
Compression molding of straw corn biomass can greatly increase the density of the raw materials, reaching more than 1*10³kg/m³, which is convenient for transportation and storage. The density is equivalent to that of coal with a medium calorific value.
And at the same time, its combustion characteristics are changed, making it close to coal. In agriculture, it can completely replace conventional energy sources such as coal and liquefied gas and become an energy source for rural cooking.
In industry, it can replace coal in biomass power plants, industrial boilers, and kilns. Therefore, straw compression molding has become the key to resource utilization of crop straw.
Complete set corn stalk pellet machine plant Construction
The multifunctional straw pelleting production line developed by RICHI has multiple functions in one system, wide adaptability, stable performance, long service life, and can work continuously for a long time.
The granulation rate is increased from 95% to over 98%, and the output is increased from 600 kilograms per hour to 90 tons.
Corn stover biomass pellets are processed through crushing, drying, mixing, granulation, cooling, screening, packaging and other processes to form long cylindrical pellets with a diameter of 6-12mm and a length of 10-30mm. Finally, they are cooled, dried to reach safe moisture and packaged.
The specific corn stalk pellet production process is described as follows:
Collect crop waste (straw, etc.) – drying – crushing – ingredients – hot pressing – forming – granulation – bag making – storage
Made from corn stalks. The raw materials are dried to a suitable moisture content, and then the dried raw materials are crushed using a crusher. After adding water to the powder raw materials, use a mixer to mix evenly and control the moisture content. The homogeneous mixture is softened by steam and transferred to a corn stalk pellet machine for extrusion and granulation.
The straw pellets are transported to the cooler for cooling and screening. The finished product is packed in special polypropylene laminated woven bags.
corn stalk pellet production line layout principles
According to the location of the project and surrounding conditions, in accordance with national specifications and production process flow requirements, and in conjunction with the site topography, Richi Machinery ensure smooth process flow and convenient connection.
Strictly abide by relevant standards and specifications to ensure safe production, consider fire prevention, sanitary safety distance and maintenance requirements, carry out reasonable functional zoning according to local conditions, strive to have a compact and reasonable layout, save land, and unified planning, which is conducive to production management and environmental protection.
Supporting Equipment For corn stalk pellet machine
Featured corn stalk pellet machine system solution
How to start a Complete 1.5 t/h corn stalk pellet mill line?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: construction scale is 2500t/a,
- Total investment: 60,000 USD
- Total area: 3700m².
- Construction content: 1F production workshop, steel structure, H=6, construction area 350m²; material yard, covering an area of 800m²; 1 warehouse, 1F, H=3.2, building area, 200m²; 1 office, 1F, H=3.5, construction area 40m².
- Raw material consumption: straw 3125t/a, moisture content 20%~30%
- Power consumption: 370000kwh/a
- Work system: This project has a capacity of 6 people, and the annual production days are 180. The company’s work system is 10-hour production in one shift, and there is no production at night.
- Main equipment: 1 forklift, 2 conveyors, 1 crusher, 1 corn stalk pellet machine, 1 cooler, 2 sets of bag dust collectors
1.5 t/h corn straw pellet making process:
- Transshipment and unpacking: After the collected raw materials are transported into the factory, they are unpacked and stored in the material yard. After the natural drying moisture content reaches less than 10%, they are transported to the production workshop for crushing.
- Crushing: The raw materials are crushed in the production workshop.
- Granulation and molding: After crushing, it is transferred to the corn stalk pellet machine.
- Cooling: The temperature of the corn straw pellets at the outlet of the corn stalk pellet making machine is 80-90°C. The biomass pellets are sent to the cooler for cooling through the conveyor.
- Packaging and warehousing: After the biomass pellets are cooled, they are manually packaged and bulk materials are stored. The products are transported to the warehouse for storage. The products are produced and sold immediately without large-scale storage.
2 T/H wood chips and corn stalk pellet machine line design
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual production: 15,000 tons
- Project investment: 150,000 USD
- Land area: 4000m² and the construction area is 3200m²;
- Work system: 15 people, a 24-hour work system in three shifts, and 300 days of work per year.
- Construction content and scale: It mainly builds production workshops, including production area, crushing area, raw material area, finished product area and ancillary facilities.
- Consumption of raw materials: straw 7525t/a, waste wood 7525t/a, the maximum storage capacity in the factory is 3000t
- Energy consumption: water 180m³/a, electricity 1.8 million kW·h/a
- Main equipment: 3 crushers, 2 wood pellet making machine, 2 corn stalk pellet machines, 8 feeders, 7 conveyors, 6 auxiliary equipment, and 2 transformers.
2 T/H wood chips and corn stalk pellet making Process flow:
- Crushing: Some of the raw materials of the project (mainly straw) need to be crushed. A forklift is used to transport the raw materials from the raw material area to the hopper of the crusher. The raw materials enter the crusher through the conveyor belt for crushing. Some old wood raw materials are large and need to be sawed, and then enter the crusher for crushing.
- Transportation: The materials collected by the cyclone dust collector are transported to the raw material area through a closed conveyor belt for temporary storage; a forklift is used to transport the raw materials from the raw material area to the hopper of the conveyor belt, and the raw materials are transported to the biomass corn stalk pellet machine through a closed conveyor belt.
- Pelleting: The materials recovered by the cyclone dust collector enter the biomass wood corn stalk pellet machine and are extruded into the pellet equipment. Into finished products, the diameter of the pellets is between 6mm~12mm and the length is between 1~15 cm.
- Cooling: The formed corn stalk pellet is naturally cooled through a closed conveyor belt, so that its temperature can reach the conditions for packaging and storage, and is transported to the finished product area.
- Packaging, finished products, and storage: The cooled biomass corn straw pellet fuel is packaged in different specifications according to customer needs, which is the finished product and stored in storage for sale.
8T/H Wood waste and corn stalk pellet machine line design
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 20,000 tons
- Total investment: 320,000 USD
- Covering area: 13052.3m² (mostly idle land and vegetation);
- Main construction content: including production workshop, raw material warehouse, finished product warehouse and supporting facilities.
- Pellet specifications: diameter 8-10mm, length 20-50mm, high calorific value 3450-4200kcal/kg, moisture content 12~18%, density >1.12kg/m³, ash content <1.5%. Mainly bagged and 10kg packaged.
- Raw material consumption: straw 6000t/a, chaff 6000t/a, waste boards (mainly wooden boards) 8000t/a
- Energy consumption: power consumption 5 million kwh/a, water consumption 148.5m³/a
- Work system: 11 people, the annual working days are 300 days, and the production shift system is 1 shift, each shift is 8 hours.
- Main equipment: 4 wood and corn stalk pellet machines, 3 crushers, 1 wood chipper, 1 bag dust collector, 2 belt conveyors.
8T/H Wood waste and corn stalk pellet plant Process flow:
- Feeding: Purchase dry straw, chaff, etc. as required. Raw material requirements: low moisture content, no gravel, iron filings, sediment, plastic and other impurities.
- Crushing: The loader loads the material to the sealed conveyor line, and transports it to the crusher via a belt for crushing to obtain crushed materials with larger particle sizes. An iron removal device is installed at the outlet of the crushed materials to remove iron from the crushed materials (waste plates). of iron and other impurities. The crushed material is loaded by the loader and transported to the pulverizer by a belt for crushing to obtain crushed material with a particle size <10mm. The crushed material is sent to a closed bin for storage via a closed conveyor belt.
- Granulation: The wood corn stalk pellet machine is a key equipment of the corn biomass fuel production line. After the crushed raw materials pass through the biomass wood corn stalk pellet mill machine in a closed environment, finished biomass fuel pellets with a diameter of 8mm and a length of 20-40mm are formed.
- Packaging: The pressed and formed products are packaged and transported to the finished product warehouse.
How to set up 10T/H Wood and corn stalk pellet machine combined line?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 48,000 tons
- Total investment: 420,000 USD
- Construction project content: This project covers an area of 5336m2, with a construction area of 2651m2. The main construction contents include production plants, offices, staff dormitories and canteens, etc.
- Main raw material consumption: waste wood 15000t/a, straw 5000t/a, chaff 5000t/a, sawdust ash 23000t/a
- Energy consumption: power consumption 8 million kwh/a, water consumption 787.5m³
- Pellet fuel specifications: length 30-50mm, diameter 8-10mm
- Working system: 22 people, working 300 days a year, 16 hours a day, working hours from 6:00 to 22:00, and no production at night. Employees have room and board in the factory.
- Main equipment: 1 crusher, 1 pulverizer, 2 screens, 3 biomass wood corn stalk pellet machines, 3 belt conveyors, 1 multi-function shuttle, 1 forklift, and 1 fan.
10T/H Wood and corn stalk pellet plant process
- 1st Crushing: After the raw materials enter the factory, they are placed in the raw material warehouse. A forklift is used to transport the raw materials to the vicinity of the wood chipper and straw crusher. The wood and straw are manually moved to the belt conveyor connected to the crusher. The crushed materials enter the next process through the belt conveyor.
- 2nd Crushing: The crushed materials and chaff are sent to the hammer mill crusher through a belt conveyor for further crushing.
- Screening: The materials produced in the crushing stage enter the screener through a closed pipe for screening.
- Granulation: The screened materials or sawdust ash are transported to the corn stalk pellet machine and pressed into pellet shapes in the corn stalk pellet machine
- Cooling: The temperature of the molded material can reach 60~80°C. The material is transported to the finished product warehouse and naturally cooled for cooling.
- Packaging: The finished products are packaged, and unqualified products can be reused as raw materials, reprocessed, and recycled. During the packaging process, there are waste packaging bags whose quality does not meet the requirements.
How to start a 3-4T/H wood chips and corn stalk pellet machine combined line?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Building area: 4300 square meters
- Total investment: 130,000 USD.
- Main construction content: production workshop, raw material warehouse, finished product warehouse, and supporting facilities. The production workshop is 1200m², the raw material warehouse is 400m², the finished product warehouse is 700m², dormitory building (including canteen) ) 300m², office and accommodation building 250m²,.
- Raw material consumption: 4000 t/a wood chips, 3000 t/a straw, 2000 t/a waste boards
- Energy consumption: power consumption 100,000 kwh/a, water consumption 300.5m³
- Working system: There are 6 employees in this project, all of whom are provided with board and lodging in the project. The annual working day is 300 days, and they work 8 hours a day.
- Main equipment: 1 feeding belt conveyor, 1 wood chipper, 1 discharging belt conveyor, 1 electric control cabinet, 1 crusher, 1 belt conveyor, 1 corn stalk pellet machine, 1 granule conveyor belt 1 set of strips, screening machine, 1 drying kiln, 1 cyclone separator, 1 baling machine
3-4T/H wood chips and corn stalk pellet Production Process
- The process of this project is relatively simple. Waste boards (2000t/a) are chipped and then screened with straw (4000t/a) and sawdust (3000t/a). After screening, the fine materials enter the drying kiln for drying, and the coarse materials enter the crusher for crushing. After crushing, they are re-screened.
- The raw material wood chips (accounting for 40% of the raw material) are first screened, and the fine materials that pass the screening are dried and cyclone separated to reduce the moisture content of the raw material to 15% to 20%.
- Then a corn stalk pellet machine is used to process the dried fine materials into biomass fuel pellets with a diameter of 8mm and a length of 20~40mm.
- After natural cooling, it is poured into 25kg finished product bags through a packaging machine.
Faqs Of corn stalk pellet machine
Start your corn stalk pellet production business
As a clean and renewable energy source, corn straw pellet fuel has good environmental protection and energy-saving effects. It can effectively alleviate the shortage of petrochemical resources, promote the development of agricultural circular economy, and improve the urban ecological environment. It has broad development and application prospects.
RICHI corn stalk pellet machine technology makes full use of the binding properties of lignin to compress corn straw into granular pellet fuel. Designing, manufacturing and promoting corn straw forming technology and equipment can improve the utilization rate of corn straw resources and is of great significance in promoting the development of agricultural economy.
If you also want to get involved in the field of straw pellet processing, whether it is processing pellet fuel, pellet feed, pellet organic fertilizer or other special pellet types, you are welcome to contact Richi Machinery directly, and our professional technical consultants will send you detailed corn stalk pellet machine and corn stalk pellet plant quotations, operation videos, and project pictures.