bagasse pellet machine
Bagasse pellet machine is a special equipment used to process bagasse fuel pellets, bagasse feed pellets and bagasse fertilizer pellets.
Using bagasse pellet mill to process pellets has many advantages and can save a lot of costs to a certain extent. Bagasse pellets occupy a place in the pellet market with its unique advantages and have broad development prospects.
- Capacity: 0.3-10T/H
- Bagasse Pellet Machine Price: 10,000-100,000 USD
- Pellet Size: 2-12mm
- Application: biomass pellet plant, animal feed mill plant, aqua feed plant, sugar factory, bagasse farms, fertilizer pellet plant, etc.
- Note: It can process a single raw material or multiple raw materials.
As a professional bagasse pelletizing system solution provider, we can provide customers with high-quality bagasse pellet machines and a complete set of bagasse pellet production line equipment, as well as provide detailed technical support.
According to the specific requirements of the customer, the supporting overall design and construction plan is tailor-made.
Application of bagasse pellet machine
RICHI’s bagasse pellet machine is mainly used for biomass fuel pellet processing, livestock and poultry feed processing, aquatic feed processing, and organic fertilizer pellet processing.
Currently, bagasse pellet mills are mainly used in the following fields:
The applications of bagasse pellet mill are mainly those shown above.
Sugarcane bagasse uses：
In addition to being used as fuel for power generation and animal feed, sugar cane waste biomass can also be used to make paper, artificial panels, activated carbon, dietary fiber, thermoplastics, biodiesel, and produce ethanol, xylitol, enzyme preparations, edible fungi, citric acid, Amino acids, etc.
For RICHI, our business only involves bagasse pellet processing type applications.
Why start bagasse pellet production？
In the sugarcane industry, there are many sugar mills in Southeast Asia. For every 10 tons of sugarcane crushed, a sugar mill produces nearly 3 tons of wet bagasse.
How to deal with bagasse is becoming increasingly important. Few factories burn bagasse fiber as fuel, and when burned in large quantities, it produces enough heat energy to meet all the needs of a typical sugar factory.
The remaining bagasse can be processed into biomass pellets, used as raw material for bagasse pulping, and exported abroad as fuel, which can bring economic benefits to the factory.
Bagasse pellet machine type
According to the main applications of bagasse pellet machines, the bagasse pellet making machines we can provide are mainly divided into the following two categories:
Bagasse pellet machine for fuel
Bagasse fuel pellet machine is the core and indispensable part in a complete bagasse pellet plant. It is a kind of ring die biomass pellet machine. The capacity of this ring die pellet machines can range from 300 to 4500kg/h.
- Capacity: 0.3-4.5T/H
- Power: 37-280 KW
- Model: MZLH
- final pellets: 6-12mm
Bagasse pellet machine for animal feed
The bagasse feed pellet machine can make feeds for animals such as chicken, cattle, pig, sheep etc, from bagasse and other raw materials, such as sorghum, maize, soya meal, rice and wheat etc.
- Capacity: 1-45T/H
- Power: 22-315 KW
- Model: SZLH
- final pellets: 2-8mm
Features and advantages of bagasse pellet machine
- The bagasse pellet machine uses a strong gear box transmission system, has ideal transmission efficiency, rotation steady, output high, noise low, no oil leak pollution, maintenance cost low;
- This series pellet machine has φ1.5-φ12mm many kinds of aperture and thickness link model;
- The user can willfully select according to different need to obtain the best technology and economic efficiency;
- Fixed stainless steel pelletizing knife equipment, adjustment is more intuitive;
- Quick-discharge anchor ear link model, can match coordinated type pressure roller regulating mechanism and link mold hoisting equipment;
- We have both gear box and belt transmission pellet mill for sale;
- Low cost, convenient operation and maintenance;
- High yield, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
technical parameters Of bagasse pellet machine
parameters of Bagasse fuel pellet machine
|Model||Main Power(kw)||Anti-caking Feeder(kw)||Capacity|
parameters of Bagasse feed pellet machine
|Model||Capacity(TPH)||Main Motor Power(kw)||Feeder Motor Power(kw)|
Bagasse pellet machine projects
Nearly 30 years experience in pellet mill manufacturing, installation and commissioning, RICHI bagasse pellet machine has exported to more than 130 countries around the world, including Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Canada, UK, Nigeria, Thailand, India, Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, Kuwait, United States, Japan, Philippines, Portugal, etc.
Bagasse pellet machine in Australia
This customer uses waste bagasse to process fuel pellets and sells them to surrounding residents.
- Project Date: 2020.11.25
- Pellet Size: 8mm
Bagasse pellet mill machine in Thailand
The company uses bagasse to generate electricity, run machinery and provide electricity to nearby villages.
- Project Date: 2019.10.11
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
Bagasse pellet machine in Indonesia
This customer processes bagasse pellets and uses them as biomass boiler fuel in their own factory.
- Project Date: 2023.06.02
- Pellet Size: 6-10mm
Bagasse pelletizer machine in USA
This customer ammoniated sugarcane bagasse into high-protein feed, which can meet the needs of ruminants.
- Project Date: 2020.01.17
- Pellet Size: 4-8mm
Bagasse pellet machine in Japan
This customer uses “strong bagasse” produced by fermentation of sugarcane bagasse, rice bran, etc. to feed cattle cows, which will help reduce animal feed costs.
- Project Date: 2022.08.25
- Pellet Size: 5-6mm
Bagasse pellet mill in Argentina
This customer improved the palatability of bagasse through biological fermentation, also increased the protein and fat, which is widely used to increase the milk of dairy cows.
- Project Date: 2021.09.09
- Pellet Size: 4-6mm
Bagasse pellet mill in China
The customer uses sugarcane bagasse, urea, molasses and cassava flour as raw materials to feed cattle through a proper mixture, which alleviates the lack of cattle feed in winter.
- Project Date: 2022.10.03
- Pellet Size: 3-5mm
Bagasse pellet machine in cuba
This customer uses sugarcane bagasse to feed rabbits. Compared with grass feed, feeding sugarcane bagasse reduces the feed cost, but can achieve the same effect as grass meal.
- Project Date: 2022.04.19
- Pellet Size: 3-6mm
Bagasse pellet maker in India
This customer symbiotically fermented sugarcane bagasse with multivitamins and used this product as a feed additive to feed laying hens, increasing their egg production by 50%.
- Project Date: 2021.09.17
- Pellet Size: 2-6mm
Bagasse pellets machine in Brazil
This customer uses high-temperature and high-pressure extrusion to process sugarcane bagasse as feed pellets materials for cattle, sheep, and fish.
- Project Date: 2022.08.02
- Pellet Size: 5mm
Bagasse pellets machine in Mali
The customer uses chemically treated sugar to degrade lignin and process the bagasse into pellet feed to feed cattle and sheep ruminants.
- Project Date: 2023.08.11
- Pellet Size: 6mm
Bagasse pellets mill in Vietnam
This customer uses expanded bagasse + sugarcane leaf silage as roughage, which can be directly used as roughage for beef cattle, and the feeding effect is good.
- Project Date: 2021.10.08
- Pellet Size: 4-6mm
How to choose bagasse pellet machine?
Regarding how to choose the right bagasse pellet maker machine, here are some reasonable suggestions to help you find a satisfactory and reliable supplier.
- No matter which manufacturer you want to buy a bagasse pellet machine from, please remember that quality comes first. A good quality wood pellet machine can not only ensure stable production, but also save some unnecessary maintenance costs.
- When purchasing a bagasse pelletizer machine, be sure to confirm whether the manufacturer’s after-sales service is timely and reliable, because customers may encounter unexpected situations that they cannot handle at any time during the production process.
At this time, if the manufacturer cannot help you deal with it in time, the customer will be very disappointed. May face the risk of discontinuation of production.
- Ease of operation is also an important factor, because if a bagasse biomass pellet mill is too complicated to operate, it will lose many customers because not all customers are engineers.
- Fully consider the safety of the bagasse pelleting machine. A bagasse pelletzing machine produced by a reliable manufacturer will be very safe.
Customers don’t have to worry about flying screws during the production process that will hurt you or damage other equipment. Reliable manufacturers will conduct complete safety tests before the equipment leaves the factory.
- Ask the manufacturers some professional questions and require them to respond within a limited time. Whether a complete solution can be provided within a limited time is also a test of the manufacturer’s technical strength.
- If they can promise to replace parts free of charge during the warranty period.
- Every customer hopes to buy satisfactory equipment at the lowest price. As far as the current market is concerned, the price of pellet machines is almost transparent.
If the price given by the manufacturer is significantly lower than the market price, then the manufacturer should be abandoned decisively. Don’t cause yourself more trouble just for the sake of petty gains.
At present, there are more and more bagasse pellet mill manufacturers, and the quality of their products is also uneven. Customers should spend some time doing research to choose the best biomass pellet machine manufacturer. （Find RICHI on YouTube）
Advantages of bagasse pellets
Bagasse pellets made by bagasse pellet machine are used in many places because of their convenience and comfort. They have the following advantages:
- High return on investment
The cost of raw materials is low, the investment in equipment is small, and the operation is simple. Ordinary people can operate the equipment with simple training, labor costs are extremely low, and coal prices fluctuate greatly. These factors ensure a better return on investment.
- Wide range of applications
Bagasse pellets are easy to use and store. It can be used for heating, domestic stoves, hot water boilers, industrial boilers, biomass power plants, etc. to replace firewood, coal, fuel oil, and liquefied petroleum gas. It is also suitable for family units; the combustion effect is good and can meet the needs of cooking, heating, and bathing, especially the daily necessities of biomass power plants.
- Environmental benefits
Bagasse pellets are good for the environment, bagasse pellets are carbon neutral, meaning that the carbon dioxide emissions it produces during growth are absorbed by itself. They do not release other air pollution gases into the air.
Unlike coal, natural gas and other fossil fuels that are consumptive (it takes a long time to form), bagasse pellets are renewable because sugarcane grows every year and we can have a continuous supply of raw materials.
- Turn waste into treasure
In the context of global energy shortage, sugarcane bagasse pellets represent the transformation of “waste” into wealth. Sugarcane is fully utilized, and in addition, it also increases farmers’ income.
If you see the prospect of processing bagasse pellets, you can start to explore the feasibility of implementing some bagasse pellet production projects. You are very welcome to contact us for details and learn more project information!
How to build complete bagasse pellet machine system?
Processing different bagasse pellets corresponds to different bagasse pellet production processes, and there will also be different selections of bagasse granulators and supporting equipment.
Below, RICHI will list the two most common bagasse pellet production technologies for you: energy bagasse pellet production technology, and feed bagasse pellet processing technology.
complete bagasse pellet machine system for biofuel:
Using bagasse as raw material to produce biomass pellets has certain advantages in terms of raw materials, technology and application.
RICHI can provide customized design, equipment processing, civil engineering solutions, installation, commissioning and after-sales service for 1-90t/h bagasse pellet production line.
The biomass bagasse fuel pellet machine system usually includes: crushing-drying-pelletizing-cooling-screening-packing and other sections.
Featured biomass fuel bagasse pellet plant design:
1-2 t/h sugar cane waste biomass pellet plant design
- Main equipment: crusher, bagasse pelletizer, U-Screw Conveyor, Pulse Dust Collector, cooler, bagging machine, etc.
- price: 120,000-250,000 USD
3 t/h sugar cane waste biomass pellet plant design
- Main equipment: crusher, Pulse Dust Collector, bagasse pellet machine, cooling machine, dryer, packing machine, etc.
- price: 180,000-300,000 USD
6-7 t/h sugarcane bagasse pellets plant design
- Main equipment: crusher machine, belt conveyor, bagasse dryer, bagasse pellet machine, cooler, bagger, etc.
- price: 220,000-450,000 USD
8-10 t/h sugarcane bagasse pellets plant design
- Main equipment: chipper, hammer mill, bagasse pellet mill, pellet cooler, screener, bagging machine, etc.
- cost: 400,000-800,000 USD
complete bagasse pellet machine system for animal feed:
The process flow of bagasse feed pellet production line usually includes: crushing, mixing, granulating, cooling, screening, packaging and other sections. Sugarcane bagasse is a good feed ingredient.
During the processing process, different processing methods can be selected to produce feed suitable for different types of livestock and poultry.
Through these processing methods, sugarcane bagasse can not only be effectively utilized, but also the nutritional value of feed can be improved, feeding costs can be saved, and dual benefits of economic and ecological benefits can be achieved.
RICHI can provide customized design, equipment processing, civil engineering solutions, installation, commissioning and after-sales service for 1-160t/h bagasse feed pellet production line.
Featured animal feed bagasse pellet plant design:
3-4 t/h feed sugarcane pellets plant
- Main equipment: feed hammer mill, mixer, bagasse pellet machine, cooling machine, screening machine, packing machine, etc.
- bagasse pellet plant price:50,000-120,000 USD
8-12 t/h feed bagasse pellet plant
- Main equipment: feed grinder, feed mixer, bins, bagasse pellet machine, cooler machine, crumbler, screener, packing machine, etc.
- bagasse pellet plant price: 150,000-300,000 USD
20 t/h bagasse feed pellet plant
- Main equipment: silo system, feed milling machine, batching scale, mixer, bagasse pellet mill, cooler machine, screener, packer, etc.
- bagasse pellet plant cost: 250,000-580,000 USD
40 t/h feed bagasse pellet plant
- Main equipment: feed hammer mill, feed mixer, bagasse pellet machine, cooling machine, screening machine, packing machine, etc.
- bagasse pellet plant cost: 450,000-850,000 USD
Auxiliary equipment for bagasse pellet machine
Whether it is processing bagasse fuel pellets or bagasse feed pellets, the bagasse pellet machine is only the core equipment, not the only equipment.
Generally speaking, if you want to process bagasse pellets, you also need equipment such as crushers, mixers, bagasse dryers, bagasse pellet coolers, screening machines, and automatic bagging machines.
hammer mill Machine
Faqs of bagasse pellet machine
Start your Bagasse pellet production business
Bagasse is the main by-product of the sugarcane sugar industry. It is the fibrous residue of the sugarcane stem after crushing the sugarcane and extracting the juice. It is a kind of agricultural solid waste and a renewable resource.
Specific to a country, a region or an enterprise, how to utilize bagasse resources is not only a technical issue, but also an economic issue.
In many sugarcane-producing countries, a large amount of bagasse remains in each crushing season. Using bagasse to prepare pellet fuel can not only effectively digest bagasse, but also create economic benefits and reduce emissions. It is an effective way to save energy and increase efficiency.
If you have sufficient bagasse waste or have channels to purchase a large amount of low-priced bagasse, you may wish to consider purchasing a bagasse pellet machine and bagasse pellet production line to start this bagasse pellet processing business that is sure to make a profit!