Bamboo Pellet Machine
Bamboo pellet machine is a ring die pellet equipment specialized in bamboo waste pellets. It can turn bamboo powder and bamboo chips into pellet product through heating and compression. It is a type of biomass fuel pellet machine equipment.
The pellets processed by this bamboo pellet mill are mainly used as biomass fuel, cat litter, organic fertilizer, bamboo boards, etc.
- Capacity: 0.3-10T/H
- Bamboo pellet machine price: 10,000-100,000 USD
- Pellet size: 2-12mm
- Application: biomass pellet plant, fuel pellet plant, bamboo products processing factory, cat litter production line, furniture factory, bamboo farms, fertilizer factory, etc.
- Note: It can process a single bamboo raw material or multiple biomass raw materials.
Many countries and regions are rich in bamboo. The bamboo powder and chips left after bamboo processing and utilization now have a good way to deal with it-processing bamboo pellet fuel.
Moreover, the calorific value of bamboo is very high, and the fuel made from it is very popular and has a good market.
If you are interested in starting a bamboo biomass energy business, you can contact us at any time to learn more about bamboo pellet machines and bamboo pellet production lines!
technical features of bamboo pellet machine
- It has the characteristics of compact structure, simple operation, low energy consumption and high efficiency. It can process bamboo powder into pellets of different sizes and be used to make biomass fuel, cat litter, bamboo plastic, wood plastic composite materials, bamboo flooring, etc. product.
- The main drive adopts high-precision gear drive, and the ring die adopts quick-release hoop type. The output is about 20% higher than that of the belt drive type.
- The transmission part of the whole machine uses high-quality imported bearings and oil seals to ensure efficient, stable transmission and low noise.
- Variable frequency feeding can be used for feeding, which can effectively prevent uneven feeding caused by voltage instability.
- Internationally advanced compensating snake spring coupling, with novel structure, compactness, safety and low failure performance.
Working principle of bamboo pellet machine
Ring die bamboo pellet machine mainly consists of overload protection device, external discharging mechanism and pressurization oil pump lubrication system.
The variable frequency and speed-changing motor is equipped for even feeding.
The raw materials are delivered into bamboo pellet machine through a conveyor and then enter into a rotating ring die by a feeder, finally pulverized material will be pressed into ring die through two rotating press rollers.
The resulting pressure compresses the material and extrudes it through the holes in the die. Then the bamboo biomass will be out directly.
Technical parameters of bamboo pellet machine
|Model||Main Power(kw)||Anti-caking Feeder(kw)||Capacity|
Bamboo pellet machine projects
Bamboo pellet machine in Thailand
- project date: 2020.09.05
- Pellet Size: 6mm
Bamboo pellet mill in Malaysia
- project date: 2021.9.26
- Pellet Size: 8mm
Bamboo pellet machine in Vietnam
- project date: 2020.10.15
- Pellet Size: 6-8mm
Bamboo pelletizer in Indonesia
- project date: 2020.06.16
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
Bamboo pellet machine in Ghana
- project date: 2023.07.11
- Pellet Size: 6-10mm
Bamboo pellet mill in India
- project date: 2020.07.24
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
Bamboo pellet mill in Nigeria
- project date: 2019.05.17
- Pellet Size: 8mm
Bamboo pellet machine in Mexico
- project date: 2022.07.29
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
How to choose a bamboo pellet machine?
- Purchase on demand:
Different material properties adapt to different bamboo pellet machines and operating parameters. Therefore, when we purchase a bamboo pellet machine, we must choose the appropriate pellet mill equipment according to the size, size, hardness, dry humidity and other properties of the material.
Moreover, the bamboo pellet machine can process a variety of biomass materials. If you need to process multiple raw materials at the same time, you need to provide detailed raw material information!
- Performance of the bamboo pellet machine:
The performance of the pelletizer mainly refers to the energy consumption and output of the granulator. After the crusher is selected, the output of a single piece of equipment can be maximized and the energy consumption can be minimized while meeting the process requirements.
- Life of wear-resistant parts:
The loss of wear-resistant parts of the bamboo biomass pellet mill will be a large expense in the later production and operation process. Therefore, the service life of the wear-resistant parts of the bamboo pellet making machine is particularly important.
The wear-resistant parts of the pelleting machine mainly include: ring die, pressure roller, etc. Different working conditions and operating proficiency will have an impact on the wear-resistant parts of the bamboo pellet machine.
- High-quality manufacturing raw materials:
Different bamboo pellet machines have different core components, manufacturing processes, and raw materials used. RICHI adopts excellent manufacturing technology and selects more wear-resistant materials to manufacture the bamboo pellet mill. It has a long service life, long trouble-free operation time, and good granulation effect!
- Price of equipment:
The price of equipment is also an important deciding factor when purchasing a bamboo pellet machine, but it is not the only deciding factor. If the price is cheap, the quality may not be good, and if the quality is good, the price may not be expensive.
The price of a product is closely related to the manufacturer’s sales model. Some manufacturers’ pelletizer equipment is sold directly by the manufacturer, and the price is naturally favorable. But all considerations of bamboo pellet machine price should be based on the quality of the equipment.
- After-sales service provided by the manufacturer:
After the on-site installation is completed, the responsible manufacturer will regularly visit the customer to discover problems in a timely manner, solve customers’ problems, and ensure production.
- Qualifications and brand strength of bamboo pellet machine manufacturers:
There are many pellet machine manufacturers on the market. Choosing bamboo pellet machine produced by manufacturers with advanced technology, reliable qualifications and excellent brands will make you more worry-free and more comfortable during use.
This aspect should be considered comprehensively. It is recommended to go directly to the factory for on-site inspection and visit the project site at the same time.
Why invest in the bamboo pellet processing industry?
Biomass bamboo pellet energy technology is becoming increasingly mature, and pellet fuel has entered the stage of industrial production and application.
It is a good project for low-risk investment and entrepreneurship. The investment scale can be large or small. It is suitable for both family workshops with a low starting point and large-scale assembly lines. Production.
The raw materials are obtained locally, and investors can produce qualified products as long as they follow the operating procedures. The products have high return on investment and broad application prospects.
They can not only meet the huge demand for clean energy in ordinary households, but are also suitable for industrial energy. Large-scale production can also apply for national subsidies, which is the direction advocated by many countries’ industrial policies.
How to start a complete bamboo pellet machine system
The bamboo pellet machine is the core equipment of the bamboo pellet production line. But if you want to process bamboo pellets of a certain scale and output, a single bamboo pellet machine is obviously not enough. This requires some processes to form a complete system to achieve semi-automatic or fully automatic processing of bamboo pellets.
So, a complete bamboo pellet plant is required. Then you need a machine manufacturer to design the bamboo pellet production process and supply high quality equipment for you.
Bamboo pellet production process design
- The bamboo waste transported into the bamboo pellet plant is crushed into appropriate sizes.
- The processed bamboo chips are dried and sent to the bamboo pellet machine to be pressed into pellets.
- The newly extruded bamboo chip pellets are cooled and solidified into a solid and enhanced in strength.
- At the same time, they are screened to separate the bamboo pellets and bamboo powder, and then packaged for storage or transportation.
(If your raw material is complete bamboo, you need to use more pre-processing equipment to crush, slice, and pulverize the bamboo into bamboo chips.)
The entire process of bamboo biomass pellet production line is composed in a modular design and can be adjusted and customized according to the customer’s needs and raw material conditions.
Supporting equipment for complete bamboo pellet mill plant
In fact, some people have invested in the bamboo pellet fuel processing business for a long time, and now more and more people are investing in it.
In addition to the pellet machine,the main equipment of a pellet fuel production line is a bamboo pellet machine, a crusher, a pulverizer, cooling and screening equipment, auxiliary conveying equipment, etc.
Different process requirements require different equipment configurations. The following are several common bamboo pellet production line equipment.
Hammer Mill crusher
In addition to bamboo pellets, our bamboo pellet machine and processing system can also process a variety of biomass pellets, such as bagasse pellets, rice husk pellets, grass pellets, hay pellets, efb pellets, etc.
The biggest feature of the biomass pellet fuel processing industry is the diversity of raw materials. This requires a pair of eyes to discover raw materials. If you really find a free or low-priced raw material, then the profits of your bamboo pellet plant will be very considerable. (Maybe you are interested in our EFB pellet plant and rice husk pellet plant solution)
Featured Complete bamboo pellet machine system solution
How to start 4 t/h bamboo pellet machine plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 10,000 tons
- Total investment: 410,000USD
- Total project area: 1727.8 m²
- Bamboo consumption: 12467 t/a
- Energy consumption: Water consumption: 96.3 t/a, power consumption: 873,000 kW.h/a
- Product solution: Pellet diameter 6-10 mm, length 0.5-5 cm
- Labor capacity: 12 people, including 3 management personnel and 9 production personnel.
- Working system: 300 days of work per year, one shift, 8 hours per shift.
- Production equipment: Screening machine, bamboo slicer, pulverizer, bamboo dryer, horizontal ring-die bamboo pellet machine, and negative impact pelletizer, scrap conveyor, pressure dust collection chamber, bag dust collector, water film dust collector, etc.
4 t/h bamboo pelleting plant Process flow design
- Slicing: Use a slicer to cut long size bamboo branches and large pieces of bamboo material that cannot be crushed directly into small pieces.
- Crushing: chipped bamboo waste is crushed through a crusher to make the particle size less than 5mm.
- Drying: About 30% of the total raw materials have a moisture content of 55%, which does not meet the requirements for granulation. These raw materials with excessive moisture content need to be dried to make the moisture content meet the requirements for granulation (moisture content is less than 13%). The moisture content of the dried raw materials is about 10%.
- Pelletizing & cooling: The dried raw materials are fed into the bamboo pellet machine through the feeding auger, and pellets are made through extrusion molding. The granulated bamboo pellets are naturally cooled through transportation, so that their temperature can reach the conditions for packaging and storage.
- Packing: The cooled bamboo pellets pass through the screening machine, and the qualified bamboo pellets fall into the finished product bin. The bottom of the finished product bin is a funnel-shaped outlet, and the finished product can be directly dropped into the packaging bag. After the pellets are packaged, it can be stored and sold.
How to build 1.5-2 t/h bamboo pellet machine line project?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 8,000 tons
- Total investment: 220,000 USD
- Construction content: Production workshop (steel frame structure, covering an area of 2700 m²), raw material warehouse (steel frame shed, building area of 1600 m²), finished product warehouse (steel frame structure, covering an area of 1000 m²), and supporting facilities.
- Consumption of raw and auxiliary materials: bamboo chips, bamboo powder, bamboo product leftovers, bamboo joints, bamboo heads, bamboo tails 32000t/a
- Energy consumption: Electricity consumption: 100,000Kw·h/a, water consumption: 3840t/a
- Working system: 2 shifts a day, 8 hours each shift, 300 days a year
- Main production equipment: feeding conveyor belt, dryer, cyclone dust collector, pulverizer, fan, bamboo pellet machine, conveyor belt, forklift, traveling crane, wet electric precipitator, water curtain spray dust collector, vibrating screen , U-shaped loader, etc.
1.5-2 t/h bamboo pellet making Process flow:
- Raw material crushing: crush the raw bamboo powder, bamboo chips and scraps through a slicer and a crusher. Bamboo powder, bamboo chips, scraps, and bamboo joints are crushed into fibrous chips.
- Drying of crumb powder: The moisture content of the raw materials entering the factory is about 40%, and the process requires a moisture content of about 10%, so the raw materials need to be dried. This project uses a drum dryer, which is mainly composed of a combustion furnace, a feeder, a drying tube, a cyclone separator, and an induced draft fan.
- Granulation: The dry powder material is sent to the dry powder silo through a screw conveyor, and the material is sent to the bamboo pellet machine through the silo rotation.
- Inspection, weighing, packaging, and storage: The prepared granules are successively sent to the cooling machine, screening machine, and packaging scale, and the packaged finished products are finally sent to the finished product warehouse.
How to build large 12-15 t/h bamboo pellet machine plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 30,000 tons
- Total project investment: 670,000 USD.
- Main construction content: production workshop (area about 1500m², mainly for crushing and granulation processes), raw material storage area (800m²), finished product warehouse (800m²), office area (30m²)
- Product specifications: Φ8mm
- Annual consumption of raw materials: 10,000 tons of bamboo product waste, 20,000 tons of wood product scraps
- Working system: 8 hours a day, 300 days a year. The production time of this project is 2400 hours/year. After calculation, the production equipment can meet the production capacity requirements.
- Main equipment: storage silos, 5 sets bamboo pellet machines, 1 sets crusher, 2 sets pulverizers, 3 sets bag dust collectors, 3 sets of feeders, 6 sets of conveyor belts, 1 set of automatic packaging machines
12-15 t/h bamboo pellet plant Process flow:
- Crushing: Use a forklift to put the materials temporarily stored in the raw material storage area into the hopper, and the materials enter the crusher for crushing to obtain crushed materials with a particle size less than 5mm;
- Pelleting: The crushed material is transported into the bamboo pelletizing machine through a closed conveyor belt. After being pressed by the bamboo pellet machine, biomass shaped pellet products with a diameter of 8mm and a length of about 20~40mm are produced;
- Storage: Biomass shaped pellet products are transported through a closed conveyor belt into the silo for storage;
- Packaging: The pressed bamboo biomass energy pellet products are discharged from the discharge port of the silo and then bagged and packaged.
How to set up a 4-5 t/h bamboo pellet machine plant?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 10,000 tons of biomass pellet construction project
- Total investment: 390,000 USD, all self-raised funds.
- Main construction content: production workshop*780m², raw material storage shed*700m², crushing workshop*1065m², finished product workshop*300m², living area*520m²
- Raw material consumption: wood scraps, bamboo chips, bamboo materials, etc.*16000t/a, the moisture content of raw materials is about 40%~50%, and they are purchased from surrounding areas
- Energy consumption: Water consumption: 270t/a, power consumption: 60,000 kWh/a
- Packaging bag consumption: 200,000 pieces/year
- Working system: The total number of people planned for this project is 9, working 8 hours a day, one shift, and 300 days of production throughout the year.
- Main equipment: crusher*1, pulverizer*1, dryer*1, bamboo pellet machine*2, belt conveyor*3, packaging machine*1, fan*4, pulse dust collector *3 sets, etc.
4-5 t/h bamboo pellet machine plant Production process
- Crushing and crushing: The main task of the crushing process is to decompose the larger raw materials, and then transport them to the crusher in a closed state via the conveyor belt. The pulverizer crushes the raw materials into powder with a particle size of less than 3mm.
- Drying: The moisture content of the biomass raw materials collected in this bamboo pellet plant project is mostly between 20 and 50%, and the highest can reach 60%. So a bamboo dryer machine is needed. The bamboo dryer is equipped with a cyclone separator, which introduces heat into the drying cylinder. Most of the raw materials fall into the lower collection tank from the tail of the drying cylinder, and a small amount enters the cyclone separator with the induced draft fan.
- Granulation: The mixed material is extruded by physical high pressure in the mold of the bamboo pellet press machine to form a cylindrical-shaped biomass molded fuel product.
- Cooling: When discharging biomass, the temperature of the molded pellet fuel is as high as 80~90°C. The structure is relatively loose and easily broken. It must be naturally cooled to normal temperature before being bagged and stored.
How to start a small 1-2T/H bamboo pellet machine line project?
—— RICHI MACHINERY ——
- Annual output: 4000t/a
- Total project investment: 300,000 USD
- Main construction content: Production plant (mainly equipped with granulation area, crushing and drying area, total construction area 800m², raw material room*200m², finished product warehouse*150m², office *50m²)
- Power supply mode: Provided by the local power grid, the power supply line goes to the outside of the factory, and the 10kV line is directly introduced from the outside.
- Consumption of raw and auxiliary materials: sawdust (including bamboo knots), wood scraps*4300t/a, moisture content ≤30%
- Working system: 10 people. Annual production is 300 days, and the production shift is one shift. Each shift is 8 hours, and the annual working hours are 2,400 hours.
- Main equipment: bamboo chips crusher*2, crushing bag dust collector*2, feeding belt conveyor*4, finished product belt conveyor*3, bucket elevator*1, storage bin*1 sets, bamboo pellet machine*3, finished product silo*1, hot air stove*1, cyclone dust collector*1, fan*1, drying cylinder*1, etc.
1-2T/H bamboo pellet Production Process
- Crushing: Since the purchased wood chips contain large-diameter raw materials such as bamboo chips, they need to be crushed to avoid affecting the normal operation of the subsequent granulation process.
- Drying: After the raw materials are crushed, they are transported to the drying cylinder by a belt for drying. The drying heat source is provided by a biomass-fired hot air stove. The initial moisture content of raw materials is about 20~40%, and the moisture content can be reduced to less than 15% after drying.
- Granulation: The dried materials are transported by belts into the bamboo pelletizer machine for granulation. The temperature inside the bamboo pellet machine is controlled at 110~120℃, and the raw materials are pressed into granules; the granulation process uses electric heating.
- Packaging and storage: After the bamboo biomass energy pellets are naturally cooled, they are packed into bags and stored in storage.
Faqs of bamboo pellet machine
Start your Bamboo pellet production business
With the development of large-scale agriculture and forestry industry, more and more bamboo waste is generated during production and processing. The utilization rate of these bamboo wastes is generally low. Preparing bamboo pellet fuel is currently one of the main ways to utilize bamboo waste.
Therefore, effectively improving the quality of pellet fuel products has become the main method to improve the utilization rate of agricultural and forestry waste.
In recent years, as people have become more concerned about environmental protection and if you are interested in our bamboo pellet machine and bamboo pellet production line, please feel free to contact Richi Machinery for details!