straw pellet production line
4-5T/H Straw pellets production
The 4-5t/h straw pellet production line is a kind of biomass pellet fuel processing that uses agricultural waste such as corn straw, cotton straw, soybean straw, rice straw, wheat straw, wood bran, wood flour, wood chips, rice husk, peanut shell, and peanut stalks as raw materials.
4-5 t/h straw pellet production line Solution
The straw pellets plant can be applied to a wide range of raw materials, and the granule forming effect is good. The governments of many countries have given great support to the comprehensive utilization of straw.
The process of the production line of straw pellet machine equipment is not fixed, and the requirements of different raw materials are different, and the production line equipment can be selected independently. The company can tailor-made service plans for customers according to the needs of different straw pellet processing scales.
Standard straw pellet Making process design
- Rotary cutting and crushing: Use a rotary cutting grinder to crush the straw to less than 8mm;
- Drying: The crushed materials are dried by a drum straw dryer;
- Granulation: After the dried material enters the silo, it enters the straw pellet granulator through the spiral dragon for granulation.
- Cooling: High temperature pellets enter the cooler through the conveyor belt to cool;
- Packaging: The cooled granules enter the packaging machine for packaging.
4-5 T/h straw pellet production line equipment composition
- Rotary cutting machine for straw: feeding with large diameter The feeding diameter has three specifications: 2000mm, 2500mm, and 3000mm. The large diameter is convenient for feeding piled or bundled materials, such as piled straw, pasture or bundled straw and pasture wait.
- High-efficiency pulverizer: It can crush wood chips, shavings, rotary-cut wheat straw and corn straw and other fibrous materials, and can also crush granular feed materials such as corn.
- Drum dryer: It is a widely used drying equipment, which can dry wood chips, straw, rice, and other materials. The equipment is easy to operate and stable in operation.
- Straw pellet mill: It is our patented product, and you can choose the equipment model according to your needs.
- Belt conveyor: It has strong conveying capacity, long conveying distance, simple structure and easy maintenance, and can conveniently implement programmed control and automatic operation.
- Rectangular warehouse: The material used is thick galvanized sheet, which has high density, is not easy to deform and corrode, and has a long service life. It adopts modular structural installation, which is convenient for transportation and on-site assembly by customers.
A hydraulic leveling device is installed at the bottom of the warehouse to prevent material bridging; a screw conveyor is installed at the bottom, and frequency conversion feeding ensures stable feeding of the straw pellets machine.
- Straw pellet cooler: It adopts a unique vibrating mechanism to discharge material, which is stable in operation and smooth in material discharge. Using the principle of counter-flow cooling, the pellets are fully and uniformly cooled.
- Packaging machine: Customers can choose the type of packaging scale according to their own requirements; of course, in a complete production line, they can choose a combination of large and small packaging scales.
This is a set of conventional 4-5t/h straw pellet production line. We can customize different pellet production solutions for you according to different sites, raw materials, output and budget.
As a leading pellet machine manufacturer in China, Richi Machinery has rich experience and can build a unique pellet factory for you according to the actual situation. We provide free technical consultation and pellet production line scheme design for all customers, and provide customers with a full range of services wholeheartedly.
4-5 t/h straw pellet plant Project Report
There are huge business potentials to start straw pelleting plant. Not only can one outsource to individuals or small communities, but also big corporations and industries. The selection of the right biomass pellet equipment and technology for a biomass pelleting plant is critical when establish your own biomass fure biomass pellet manufacturing business.
Next, I will list two biomass straw pellet processing plant projects we have done for you, hoping to help you.
[Case 1] 4 t/h straw pellet production project
Origin of project
Biomass energy is a renewable resource and the only renewable carbon source. The development of biomass energy is a strategic measure to promote energy conservation and emission reduction.
It is an important aspect of promoting the development of circular agriculture and building modern agriculture. It is also an effective way to protect the ecological environment and use agricultural resources rationally and effectively. Among them, straw is the most common agricultural waste for most countries.
The burning of coal and oil has caused a certain degree of pollution to the environment. Choosing biomass pellet fuel instead of burning coal and oil can meet environmental protection requirements and is affordable. In view of this, the client seized the market opportunity and built a new local 4t/h straw pellet production line project with an annual output of 10,000 tons.
- Nature of construction: newly built
- Total investment: USD 450,000
- Main construction content and scale: The project covers an area of 10,000m², with a total construction area of 1,700m². It is mainly divided into production workshops, warehouses, and comprehensive office buildings. After the project is fully completed, it can produce 10,000t/a of biomass pellets.
- Labor quota and working system: The project has a quota of 15 people, and the annual production days are about 300 days. The enterprise working system is 8-hour production in one shift, and no production at night.
- Project progress: The project is expected to be completed and put into operation in October 2018.
Main construction content
- Production workshop: 1F, steel structure, construction area 500m², equipped with 1 straw pulverizer, straw pellet mills, and 5 conveyors.
- Warehouse: 1F, steel structure, construction area 1000m². It is used to store raw materials and finished products, with a storage capacity of more than 10,000 tons.
- Comprehensive office: 1F, steel structure, building area 200m².
Raw materials and energy consumption
The main raw materials required for the production of this 4t/h straw pellet production line project are solid wastes such as crop stalks, straw, and rice husks.
|Name of raw material||Annual consumption||purpose|
|Crop solid waste||10000t/a||Ingredients|
Main equipment to start 4 t/h straw pellet production line
|Device Name||Specification Model||QTY|
|MZLH420 Straw pellet making machine||/||4|
|Conveyor belt||Length 24m||1|
|Conveyor belt||Length 30m||1|
|Conveyor belt||Length 35m||1|
|Conveyor belt||Length 18m||1|
|Conveyor belt||Length 15m||1|
Straw biomass fuel processing process
(1) Loading and unloading
The wood chips and straw transported by cars from the surrounding area are loaded and unloaded in the warehouse. There is no boiler in this 4t/h straw pellet production line project, and the raw materials are stacked in the workshop instead of outside.
The raw materials are crushed according to the process requirements, and the crushed raw materials are less than 5mm. The dust generated by this process is processed through a bag filter, and the generated dust is reused.
The biomass pellet fuel pellet machine is the key equipment of the production line. According to the needs of customers, adjust the use of the straw pelletizer The raw material contains a certain amount of lignin and cellulose. The lignin is a structural monomer in the material and is a polymer compound. It has the function of strengthening cell wall and binding cellulose.
Lignin is non-crystalline, the main part is insoluble in any solvent at room temperature, has no melting point, but has a softening point. When the temperature reaches a certain value, the softening cohesive force of lignin increases, and under a certain pressure, the cellulose molecular clusters are dislocated, deformed, and extended. During the granulation process, the temperature should be controlled at 80-100℃.
(4) Transport cooling
The temperature of the biomass fuel at the outlet of the straw pelleting machine is 80-90℃, and the generated biomass pellets are sealed and sent to the buffer silo through the conveyor belt, and the biomass pellets are naturally cooled during the transmission process.
(5) Packaged into storage
After cooling, the biomass straw pellets are packaged and stored for sale.
(1) Water supply and drainage
The source of water supply for this 4t/h straw pellet production line project is the local water supply pipe network.
(2) Power supply
It is connected to the local municipal power grid, which is stable and reliable, and can meet the project requirements.
Electric heating is used for office heating in winter.
This project is a newly built project with convenient transportation and superior geographical location. The water and electricity supply capacity can meet the needs of the project. The project location does not involve sensitive areas such as nature reserves, scenic spots, and drinking water sources, and there are no environmental constraints.
General layout rationality
The factory area is generally divided into two parts, the north is the production area, with a straw biomass fuel processing workshop, a warehouse, etc.; the south is the office and living area, with an office.
The general layout design of the 4t/h straw pellet production line project combines the natural conditions of the factory area such as terrain, geology, hydrology, and meteorology to comprehensively and reasonably arrange the buildings and transportation routes of the factory area.
The building layout is compact, the transportation is convenient, and the management is convenient, which is conducive to improving the production efficiency of the enterprise and reducing transportation costs.
The production workshop is about 80 meters away from the nearest residents on the west side, and the production area is located in the crosswind direction of the perennial dominant wind direction (northwest wind), which has little impact on nearby production, office and residents’ lives, and the overall functional division is reasonable. In summary, the layout of the project is reasonable.
[Case 2] 5T/H straw pellet production line
Origin of the project
This straw pellet plant project is a new project, and the customer rented an existing factory building for project production. The plant covers an area of 3.82 mu (2544m²), with a total construction area of 4500m2. According to the actual needs of customers, we have configured crushers, pulverizers, granulators and other facilities for customers. After being put into operation, it can reach the production capacity of 12,000 tons of pellet fuels per year.
After biomass is compressed and molded, its volume is greatly reduced, which makes it easier to transport, store and use, and solves the key problem of large-scale utilization of biomass.
In view of this, the client is optimistic about the market prospect of crop pellet production, and uses the purchase of wood chips or wood scraps and agricultural and forestry waste from surrounding rural areas as the source of raw materials for this project to achieve comprehensive utilization of resources.
The 5t/h straw pellet production line project uses the purchase of agricultural and forestry waste straw, wood chips or wood scraps from surrounding rural areas as the source of raw materials for this project, and reduces the moisture in the raw materials through natural drying, without using fuel for drying.
- Construction nature: newly built
- Total investment: $350,000
- Product specification: 8mm in diameter, about 1.6-2.4cm in length
- Main raw materials: straw, flue-cured tobacco rods, sawdust or wood scraps, etc.
- Working system: 8 employees, 300 days a year, 8 hours a day, one of them is on duty every day, and the rest of the employees do not live in the factory.
The total area of the project is about 2544m², including 400m² living area, 1944m² processing workshop, 200m² molding workshop and warehouse. The factory building and cement hardened ground have been completed.
During the construction period of the project, decoration and equipment installation will be mainly carried out, and no other buildings will be built.
- Production workshop: The production workshop is 1944m², with a height of about 7m. It uses the built buildings in the leased factory area for decoration and renovation. It is mainly engaged in the production of biomass pellets. After the straw pellet production line project is completed, it can achieve an annual output of 12,000 tons of biomass pellets.
- Warehouse and granulation workshop: covers an area of about 200m². Relying on the built buildings in the project area for decoration and transformation, it is used for the molding of biomass pellets and the stacking of raw materials.
- Office area: The office covers an area of about 400m², using the existing rooms in the site as the office area. (Related solution: 2t/h biomass pellet manufacturing plant)
Raw and auxiliary materials and energy consumption
Biomass pellets are mainly wood chips or wood scraps, agricultural and forestry wastes (mainly straw, flue-cured tobacco rods, etc.), which are extruded into rod-shaped biomass pellet fuels through the pressure of a biomass pelletizer.
The site of this project is small, so it is not suitable for drying a large amount of raw materials. In view of this problem, we suggest that customers control the moisture content of the purchased raw materials to about 20% as much as possible, or rent another site for drying raw materials, and avoid drying in the factory area.
The production of the 5t/h straw pellet production line project does not add any auxiliary materials, and does not use waste wood containing paint. The main raw and auxiliary materials used in the operation process are detailed in the following table:
|Scrap wood, offcuts, sawdust||6150.9t/a|
|Agricultural and forestry waste such as straw and flue-cured tobacco stalks||14352.1t/a|
|Packaging material (bag)||0.7t/a|
Main product plan
Since the sales target of the product is industrial and civil use, the production of the product will be processed into rods (different in thickness) according to different fuel equipment and scope of use.
According to the diameter of 8mm and the length of about 1.6-2.4cm, the process flow and related equipment are designed to be suitable for various boilers and kilns, with an annual output of 12,000 tons.
The process flow is briefly described as follows:
The customer collects agricultural and forestry wastes such as straw and flue-cured tobacco rods at fixed points. When the agricultural and forestry wastes are not enough, the leftovers, sawdust, and waste wood produced by the wood processing plant are purchased as raw materials for production. (Related solution: 1-1.5t/h biomass pellet production line)
They need to be dried, crushed, and crushed according to the moisture content and particle size of the purchased raw materials. After processing, it will be granulated for production.
- Drying: The moisture content of the raw materials that can be directly used for crushing by the crusher is about 15%-20%. If the moisture content of the purchased raw materials cannot reach the standard of 15%-20%, the raw materials will be dried first.
When its moisture content is reduced to between 15% and 20%, it will be crushed. Due to the small size of the project area, the construction unit designed to control the moisture content of the purchased raw materials at about 20%, try to avoid drying raw materials in the factory area, or rent another site for drying raw materials.
- Chipping: Use a crusher to cut waste wood, bellflower, etc., and large pieces that cannot be crushed directly into small pieces.
- Crushing: Agricultural and forestry wastes are pulverized by a pulverizer to make the particle size less than 5mm. The biomass pulverizer is only equipped with a material inlet and a material outlet.
After feeding, close the material inlet to reduce dust escape. After the dust generated by the pulverizer is treated by a cyclone dust collector and a bag filter, all the collected dust can be reused in the production line .
- Granulation: The crushed materials of the project are made into granular biomass fuel through physical extrusion. The material transportation process is closed transportation, and the materials transported to the granulation workshop are fed to the straw pellet making equipment by a forklift.
The whole process Do not use manual dumping of materials.The project is made into finished products through extrusion. The extrusion process is a physical process, without adding any adhesives, and without chemical reactions. Except for the connection of the feeding auger and the outlet, the equipment is sealed;
- Lifting and conveying cooling: The granulated biomass pellets are naturally cooled by conveying, so that their temperature can reach the conditions for packaging and storage, and finally conveyed to the finished product warehouse.
- Packaging: The compressed hot pellets pass through the screening at the end of the conveyor belt, and the qualified biomass pellets fall into the finished product bin. The bottom of the finished product bin is a funnel-shaped discharge port, and the finished product can directly fall into the packaging bag.
After the machine is packaged, it can be stockpiled and sold. After molding, the biomass pellets have been compressed and compacted, and basically no dust will be generated during the bagging process. Unqualified products are discharged and collected and returned to the granulation process.
Equipment for 5 t/h straw pellet production line
|Straw pellet machine||2|
|Cyclone dust collector||2|
The entrance and exit of the living area and the production factory area of the project are connected to the road on the south side, so the transportation is convenient. The plant covers an area of 3.82 acres (2544m²), with a total construction area of 4500m². The crushing and crushing workshop of the 5t/h straw pellet production line project is located on the west side of the living area and the southwest of the entire factory area.
In order to reduce the impact of noise on the sensitive points on the east side of the factory boundary during the project operation period, we designed to arrange the crusher and pulverizer on the northwest side of the crushing and crushing workshop, as far away from sensitive points as possible.
The warehouse, granulation and molding workshop are located on the northwest side of the crushing and crushing workshop. About 8m east of the factory boundary is a residential area. There is a living area between the production plant and the residential area. The cement hardened ground in the factory area separates rain and sewage.
While promoting the development of the local economy, the construction of the project can also achieve comprehensive utilization of resources, reduce the occurrence of random stacking and incineration by local farmers, and reduce the generation of air pollutants to a certain extent.
The 5t/h straw pellet production line project continues to use the completed factory buildings for project production, no open-air operations, waste gas and noise are reasonably designed and equipped with disposal facilities, the solid waste disposal rate in the factory area can reach 100%, and waste water is not discharged outside, which minimizes the impact of project production on the surrounding environment Impact.
Why use straw as raw material for biomass pellets?
Straw biomass pellets mainly use corn stalks, cotton stalks, wheat straws, tobacco stalks, etc.) as raw materials, and are extruded into rod-shaped biomass pellet fuels through the pressure of a biomass pellet press.
- It’s renewable energy
Straw is a green plant and a renewable energy source. Biomass fuel can reduce zero emission of CO, which is very beneficial to control climate warming.
- It’s a low-pollution fuel
The pellet fuel made of straw as the main component is low-pollution. The oxygen content of straw fuel is 3-4 times larger than that of coal, with less heavy hydrocarbons, good combustion effect, and the blackness of smoke is lower than Ringelmann level 1.
- The economy is reasonable and the scope of application is wide
The cost of processing straw into pellet fuel is significantly lower than that of diesel and natural gas. The economic advantages of biomass pellet combustion boilers are very prominent.
Substituting fuel oil, gas, and electric heating boilers can save users a lot of operating costs. Compared with coal, although the price is similar, its superior environmental protection performance and renewability are unmatched by coal-fired boilers.
- High combustion efficiency, saving energy
Due to the high volatile content of straw fuel, less ash, less moisture, flammability, mechanical, chemical, and smoke exhaust incomplete combustion heat loss is small, and the combustion efficiency is as high as 95%.
Under the same conditions, the thermal efficiency is increased by more than 7% compared with the coal-fired furnace, and the energy saving is about 10%.
If you also want to build a 4-5t/h straw pellet production line, please feel free to consult Richi Machinery!
LEAVE YOUR NEEDS
Keeping in touch with us is an effective way to solve all your problems. If you have any needs or questions, please leave your contact information, then RICHI technical consultants will send design, quotation, videos to your mailbox. You can also contact us directly via WhatsApp: +86 13838389622