Screw Conveyor Machine
Screw conveyor machine is a universal equipment for conveying powder and granular materials horizontally or inclined.
As a commonly used conveying equipment, screw conveyors can complete centralized conveying, separate conveying, mixed materials, mixing, dehydration, customized ingredients, unloading, and stacking, and can be used in conjunction with other conveying equipment.
The versatility and cost effectiveness of the screw conveyor make it a perfect choice for handling a wide variety of bulk materials.
RICHI designs and manufactures screw conveyors to meet the needs of many industries, such as feed, grain, oil processing and warehouse, chemical industry and other industries.
- Capacity: 2-80T/H
Our auger conveyor can be delivered as stand-alone units, as part of complete bulk material handling systems or for transportation of processed wood materials.
types of screw conveyor
Screw conveyors are widely used. The types of screw conveyors we have made so far include the following:
- horizontal screw conveyor
- stainless steel screw conveyor
- double screw conveyor
- cooling screw conveyor
- feed screw conveyor
- paddle screw conveyor
- ribbon screw conveyor
- silo screw conveyor
- mixing screw conveyor
- dosing screw conveyor
- automatic screw conveyor
- weighing screw conveyor
- grain screw conveyor
Features of screw conveyor machine
The flexible screw conveyor is one of the most reliable and cost-effective ways to material bulk handling. It is a very versatile machine that can handle a wide variety of materials, from dry, free-flowing materials to wet and slow materials.
- The auger screw conveyor equipment adopts seamless steel tube, which has higher strength.
- The blade thickness is 1.5mm, which is more wearable and durable.
- Optional anti-blocking and speed-measuring alarm
- Loading capacity is large, safe and reliable.
- Large conveying capacity: Allows transportation of large amounts of materials in a small space, with a conveying capacity of 458m/h and a length of up to 60 meters.
- Conveying uniformly and without jamming: The whole machine is fast, conveys quickly and evenly, and materials are not easily blocked. It can be connected and fixed with other supporting equipment.
- Sealed structure: prevents odors, prevents foreign matter from entering, avoids spills and minimizes maintenance.
- Easy to load and unload: Horizontal screw conveyors can be loaded and unloaded at any point on their conveying line, and vertical screw conveyors have superior feeding capabilities compared to screw feeding devices.
- Flexible layout: It can be installed on elevated, ground or pit, installed horizontally or on a slope (≤15°), and can also be transported vertically upwards.
RICHI Machinery is an ISO and CE certified screw conveyor manufacturer. Every component and assembly is manufactured in China by highly skilled craftsmen. RICHI industrial screw conveyors are manufactured to rigid quality standards.
Technical parameters of screw conveyor machine
The above is an introduction to screw conveyors. Product specifications include (tube type, U-shaped) (single shaft, shaftless), shell blade material: carbon steel, stainless steel.
According to the particle size, transportation volume and transportation distance of the materials to be transported, a reasonable select and design to ensure no clogging, no arching, and smooth material discharging.
screw conveyor for sale – Round unloading machine
|Spiral diameter (m)||0.133|
|Conveying distance (m)||1-6|
|Spiral elevator lifting angle||0-3°|
auger conveyor for sale – U-shaped unloading machine
|Spiral diameter (m)||0.12||0.16||0.2||0.25||0.32|
|Conveying distance (m)||1-6||1-6||1-6||1-6||1-6|
|Spiral elevator lifting angle||0-3°||0-3°||0-3°||0-3°||0-3°|
screw conveyor for sale– Spiral elevator
|Spiral diameter (m)||0.12||0.2||0.26|
|Conveying distance (m)||1-6||1-6||1-6|
|Spiral elevator lifting angle||0-60°||0-60°||0-60°|
flexible screw conveyor for sale – Closed air screw conveyor
|Spiral diameter (m)||0.14||0.19||0.25|
|Conveying distance (m)||1-6||1-6||1-6|
|Spiral elevator lifting angle||0-3°||0-3°||0-3°|
In addition to the above parameters, if you have other requirements for the sscrew transporter, for example: the machine requires 304 stainless steel, or requires a universal wheel, a discharge port feed pipe at the bottom, an anti-blocking switch or other special designs, etc., please contact us .
Screw conveyor machine projects
screw conveyor for sale Algeria
- Application: 6-10T/H Poultry Animal Feed Plant
screw conveyor for sale Uzbekistan
- Application: 10-15T/H Chicken Animal Feed mill Plant
screw conveyor for sale Peru
- Application: 5T/H Animal Feed Plant For Poultry Chicken
screw conveyor for sale Malaysia
- Application: 3-5T/H Broiler Feed Plant
flexible screw conveyor for sale Nigeria
- Application: 1-2T/H Poultry Feed Plant
flexible screw conveyor for sale oman
- Application: 15T/H Aqua Poultry Feed Plant
flexible screw conveyor for sale Russia
- Application: 5-7 T/H Poultry Chicken Feed Plant
flexible screw conveyor for sale Angola
- Application: 10T/H Poultry Pellet Plant
Application of screw conveyor machine
Automatic screw conveyors are used to handle any type of bulk material and are found in thousands of applications.
(1) For different industries:
The main industries that use screw conveyors are:
- Feed production
- Chemicals Food processing
- Wood and wood products
- Mining and Minerals
- Processing Oil and gas extraction
- Oil refining
- Primary metals
- Pulp and paper Rubber and Plastics Stone, glass and concrete
(2) Handling capabilities
In general most free flowing powders, grains and pellets, as well as many semi-free flowing materials, can be conveyed or discharged with RICHI screw system.
The specification standard is also easily tailored to suit:
- Abrasive materials
- Damp, wet or sticky materials
- Materials prone to fluidisation
- Greasy, oily products
- Hot, cold, wet or aggressive environments
Utilizing one robust moving part, screw conveyor machiners are an elegantly simple way for transferring flowable bulk materials horizontally or vertically. RICHI utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to ensure the reliability and durability of our screw conveyors.
How to choose a suitable screw conveyor machine?
How to choose a suitable screw conveyor is what many customers want when purchasing. Most screw conveyors are non-standard products, so when customers purchase, manufacturers will ask customers to provide detailed parameters so that they can design a screw conveyor suitable for the customer.
So when customers make a purchase, how can they know whether it is suitable for them?
In order to purchase a suitable screw conveyor, buyers need to provide some accurate conveying requirements and physical property data, including hourly conveying volume of materials, lifting height, conveying distance, material name, density, adhesion, corrosiveness, particle size, shape, etc. And whether the delivery volume is constant.
When selecting a screw conveyor, you need to consider:
- Nature of materials
- Transportation volume requirements
- The conveying length and angle of the equipment
- Equipment structure and materials
- The conveying speed and rotation speed of the equipment
- Chain selection of equipment
- Material handling requirements
- Noise and energy consumption of equipment
- Self-cleaning of equipment
- Equipment reliability and lifespan
- Ancillary facilities of equipment
- . . .
Why choose Richi Machinery?
Identifying the right screw conveyor supplier for a job can be a daunting task. To narrow the potential suppliers, consider the following factors:
- Flexibility: Make sure the screw conveyor manufacturer is prepared to tailor the unit to the specific requirements of the material being handled, as well as any operational goals. This will ensure an efficient and reliable handling solution with long-term dependability.
- Material Experience: Many screw conveyor suppliers specialize in a specific industry. In choosing a manufacturer, ensure they have experience around the unique challenges of the material to be handled.
- Quality: Screw conveyor machines must be manufactured according to high quality standards for a low-maintenance, reliable handling solution.
- Aftermarket Support: Select a screw conveyor manufacturer that has the capabilities to service and maintain their equipment for a maximum return on investment. This includes provision of spare parts, training, installation assistance, and more.
For more information about screw conveyor, feel free to contact Richi Machinery! （Find us on YouTube）