wood pellet machine Canada
- 2-3T/H Wood Pellet Making Machine For Sale Canada
- 3-3.5T/H Wood Pellet Mill For Sale Canada
Products and services we provide:
- A complete set of equipment and accessories for wood pellet production system.
- A full set of services for wood pellet production system: design, research and development, manufacturing, transportation, installation, commissioning, training, after-sales, etc.
The RICHI wood pellet machine Canada projects are carefully designed for customers based on on-site surveys or actual customer requirements, which fully reflects the rationality, effectiveness and applicability of the design. Its outstanding features are large output, low wear, and low operating costs.
Strong technical strength and perfect service system are the guarantee for customers to choose and use with confidence. RICHI can provide overall solutions and turnkey services to meet customers’ different process requirements.
Currently, we have completed the following wood pellet mill plants in CANADA:
3-3.5T/H wood pellet machine Canada project
- Project time: 2022.12.06
- Project Amount: 300,000 USD
- Raw material type: hard trees, saw dust, log trees
- Raw material moisture: 45% of moisture
- Packing: 15kg bag & ton bag
- Equipment configuration: JLBX-218 Wood chipper, SFSP66*60 Wood crusher, ф1800*180000 Drying machine, MZLH520 Wood pelletizer, SKLN14*14 Cooling machine, TDZS63 Vibrating screener, DCS-50 Packing machine, etc.
In November 2022, we received customer inquiries:
“Hi, we would like to have quotation regarding machinery, wood pellet machinery. we use wood residues from hard trees, saw dust. And Log trees that are not suitable form lumber as raw material. 45% of moisture. 3 tons and more/ per hour for the capacity. we intend to operate 8h/day. 6days a week. the product (wood pellet) will be put inside 15 kg bags. but we could consider the option of large bags (one tone). thank you.”
One month later, on December 6, 2022, the 3-3.5T/H wood pellet machine Canada project was signed. The occupied area of the project is 2600 ㎡ and the building area is 2600 ㎡. The total investment of the project is 300,000 US dollars, the main product is biomass pellets, the annual output is 15,500 tons, the number of employees is 10, the annual working days are 300 days, 8 hours a day,
In terms of design, this wood pellet line has fully considered the hardness of hematite, and at the same time, the output has not been affected, which ensures the efficiency of mechanical crushing and granulation, and reduces the cost for customers. It is a classic production line configuration in wood pellet processing.
Construction scale and composition
The 3-3.5T/H wood pellet mill for sale Canada project factory area is roughly rectangular.
The north of this pellet mill for sale canada project is other factories, the south is other factories, the west is open space, and the east is open space. The production workshop is mainly equipped with packaging area, production area, office area, etc.
The raw and auxiliary materials of pellet mill canada project are all purchased, mainly in bulk. Input and output of materials (including products) in the factory mainly by forklift.
The power consumption is supplied by the municipal power grid, and there is no generator for equipment. The estimated power consumption of the project is about 180,000 KW/a.
Equipment For 3-3.5T/H Wood Pellet Machine Canada Project
|MZLH wood pellet machine
|Wood Chip Grinder
|Pulse dust collector
|40m³ Storage bin
|Wood pellet cooling machine
|MCC Control Center ;Mimic control panel
3-3.5T/H wood pellet process flow
In the whole wood pellet production line, the crushing of raw materials, the screening and cleaning of unqualified pellets, and the molding of materials are three relatively important processes. They are directly related to the quality of the whole process, the level of production efficiency and the degree of energy saving. directly affect the economic benefits of the enterprise.
This 3-3.5t/h wood pellet machine Canada project processing technology mainly includes raw material crushing, drying, conveying, mixing, feeding, forming, cutting, cooling, measuring and packaging, etc. It can be divided into 3 sections as a whole, namely, raw material pretreatment section, pelleting section, and other supporting section, as follows:
- First of all, we need to know that the complete set of 3-3.5t/h wood pellet machine Canada project not only has biomass wood pellet machine, but also is equipped with other different pretreatment equipment according to the type of raw material and the humidity.
For example, if the raw material is small wood chips, then a wood shredder is needed to crush it into wood chips below 5mm; if the raw material is sawdust, then there is no need to crush or crush it.
- Secondly, look at the moisture content of raw materials, that is, humidity. If the moisture content of the raw material is 15%-20%, it can be granulated directly into the wood pelletizer machine. If the moisture content of the raw material is high, the dryer must be used before granulation.
- Finally, arrange the design according to the customer’s specific requirements. For example, the degree of automation, hoping to save labor and high automation intensity, requires automatic cooling, automatic packaging, and automatic feeding. In short, the complete set of equipment for the wood pellet production plant is not a fixed model, and can be customized according to different customer needs.
As governments around the world rush to implement policies to address the topic of climate change, Canada continues to be a preeminent producer and exporter of high-quality industrial-grade biomass used in global energy markets. Canada’s wood pellet exports to the world have grown steadily in recent years, both in value and volume.
Now, wo have large and small pellet mill for sale Canafa, if you also want to build wood pellet making machine in Canada, please feel free to consult Richi Machinery!
2-2.5 t/h wood pellet machine Canada project
- Date: August 3, 2018
- Capacity: 2-3T/H
- Pellet Size: 8-10mm
- The install period: 45 Days
- Raw material consumption: wood chips 2000t, wood chips 3000t, wood scraps, 7000t
- Power consumption: 150,000 kWh/a
- Water consumption: 800t/a
- Capacity: 12000t/a
- Guiding Price: Start with 200000 USD
This wood pellet mill Canada project was signed on 2018.08.03. The raw material of this customized wood pellet machine Canada project is 50% moisture wood chips , 50% moisture sawdust, and the final size requirement is 8-10mm.
According to customer requirements, the main wood pellet manufacturing equipment we configured (total power:385kw) includes wood chipper machine, wood hammer mill for wood sawdust, shifter, wood chip dryer, storage bin, wood pellet machine, wood pellet wood co bagging machine and other auxiliary equipment.
In this 2-3 t/h wood pellet machine for sale Canada project cooperation, exquisite wood pellet manufacturing process design and strong production team are very critical factors to impress customers.
The final wood fuel pellets are mainly used for export, and have high quality requirements. Environmental protection and energy saving are integrated into the design of the wood pellet plant business plan.
The total area of the pellet mill for sale Canada project is 4000m2, and the construction will be carried out relying on the existing factory buildings. The composition of the project includes main works, auxiliary works and public works.
The project client has an existing vacant abandoned workshop. The entire production workshop is in a regular convex shape.
The entrance and exit of the workshop are located in the northwest corner of the workshop. The raw material area is located in the north of the workshop. The finished product area and production area are located in the west of the workshop. The semi-finished product area is located in the workshop. The central part and the east side are vacant and not in use.
- Production area: 1F construction area 600m², steel frame structure
- Finished product area: 1F construction area 300m², steel frame structure
- Material area: 1F construction area 500m², steel frame structure
- Semi-finished product area: 1F construction area 1000m², brick-concrete structure
- Crushing workshop: 1F construction area 200m², steel frame structure
- Vacant area: 1F construction area 700m², steel frame structure
- Office: 80m²
- Parking lot and loading platform: 500m²
Equipment list of 2-2.5 t/h wood pellet machine Canada project
|Pulse dust collector
|Wood drying machine
|Belt and sewing machine
|MCC Control Center ;Mimic control panel
2-2.5 t/h wood pelletizer for sale Canada project Process Design
- Chipping: The purchased waste wood scraps are crushed by a wood chipper, so that the raw materials are broken into smaller flakes and rods.
- Crushing: The coarsely crushed raw materials are transported by the conveyor to the sawdust crushing system in a closed state for crushing; the raw materials will generate dust when crushed and crushed. When the crusher is working, the raw materials are transported from the belt into the crushing chamber.
The high-speed rotating hammer flies to the tooth plate, and after colliding with the tooth plate and rebounding, it is hit by the hammer again. At the same time, the raw material is subjected to strong friction between the screen surface and the hammer.
The raw materials are gradually crushed. The crushing workshop of the project is fully enclosed. There is a suction port on the top of the workshop, and the dust is sucked into the bag filter through the suction port under negative pressure for treatment.
- Pelleting: The material is conveyed to the wood pellet press in a closed state through belt conveyance, and the mixed material is extruded by physical high pressure in the mold of the wood pelleting machine to form a cylindrical shape, a biomass briquette fuel product;
- Cooling: When the biomass is discharged, the temperature of the molded fuel is high, the structure is relatively loose, and it is easy to break. It must pass through a counter-flow cooling system (air cooling), and then enter the screening system after cooling to room temperature.
- Screening: After the raw materials are pressed and formed, they enter the screening equipment, and the unqualified products will be crushed and then pressed again.
- Packaging: Qualified products are packed in woven bags and put into storage for sale.
In Canada, wood pellet production has grown modestly in recent years. In fact, the number of wood pellet producers in Canada is small, and there is still a lot of room for market development.
With the high combustion rate of biomass such as wood pellets, the pollution to the environment is much lower than that of coal, which attracts more countries to put it into use. After all, the high price of wood pellets is a strong incentive for pellet producers to invest, whether in Canada or elsewhere.
If you also want to build a Wood pellet mill canada project, please feel free to consult Richi Machinery!
Latest Pellet Machine & Pellet Plant Project
The business scope of RICHI MACHINERY covers the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of biomass wood pellet equipment, feed equipment, organic fertilizer equipment, cat litter equipment and a complete set of engineering solutions.
Here are some of our latest wood pellet machine & pellet plant projects showcased:
|RICHI Pellet Plant Projects in North America
|Wood Pellet Plant In Indonesia
|2-2.5 T/H Wood Pellet Mill Germany Project
|10 T/H Wood Pellet Mill in United States
|1-2 T/H Wood Pellet Equipment in Brazil
|2-2.5 T/H Wood Pellet Press Plant in Australia
|5T/H Wood Pelletizing Plant In Austria
|10 T/H Wood Pelleting Machine in Mexico
|2-3T/H Wood Pellet Processing Plant in Poland
|2-2.5TPH Sawdust Pellet Plant in Romania
At present, the wood pellet market is in great demand, and more investors are entering this industry. More and more existing wood pellet manufacturers are putting transformation and upgrading on the agenda. It is an ideal choice to enter the wood pellet industry, thanks to the wood pellet industry. The pellet industry has many internal and external advantages.
The wood pellet industry has rich raw material support, mature equipment, and is also strongly supported by policies from countries around the world. The wood pellet market has a large demand and attractive profit margins and other external factors. It can be seen that it is imperative to enter the wood pellet processing market with broad prospects!
If you also see the prospect of starting wood pellet machine Canada project or wood pellet plant in any country, please contact us to customize your pellet production line solution.
Service of Wood Pellet Machine Canada Project
Richi Machinery have more than 25 years of complete biomass wood pellet plant project service experience to help you develop your business in all aspects and realize personalized value.
Want to buy pellet machine or start your wood pellet machine Canada project? Want to build wood pellet mill in Ontario or Alberta?
Feel free to contact Richi Machinery!